Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

700 Cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by SilverCat285, Aug 6, 2013.

1. SilverCat285

SilverCat285 PetForums Member

Did anyone see "The Lady With 700 Cats" on NatGeoWild last night? I recorded it and just started watching it, the start is so sad! She really is amazing.

2. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

I've heard about her in "Must Love Cats" and I remember she saying that her mom wouldn't give her a cat when she was little and "she must be sorry now". :D That's one of my objective as a Crazy Cat Lady. :D

I saw her in the telly yesterday and I got really fascinated about her. The fact that she had everything that money could buy and she was unhappy is really a lesson to be learned.

Another thing I liked about her is when she tried to save the kitten and she said something like "at least he dies warm and loved, and not alone in a dark alley". These words really changed something in me. :crying:

3. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

aww i havent seen this but i want too now:eek:thanks

4. Shadow And Lightning

Shadow And Lightning PetForums VIP

there will be a show about me when im around that age, keep an eye out for it guys :D
    it will be called
    "the girl who became a cat"
    -about a girl from Liverpool who after cutting off from humans spent all her time with cats and slowly day by day turned into one until she grew a tail and whiskas and started to meow

5. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

meeoweeee back:D

i used to want to be a horse but now im rethinking :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice