Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

6ft hutch + lots of accessories (London

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by Alvaro Nistal, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Alvaro Nistal

Alvaro Nistal PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

We recently had to find a new home to our rabbit because of allergy problems, so we now are stuck with his hutch, toys and carrier.

I'm selling this cage/hutch plus a few accessories. They've been used for less than a month, and everything is in perfect condition, as new.

IMG_5318.JPG IMG_5319.JPG IMG_5320.JPG IMG_5321.JPG IMG_5322.JPG IMG_5323.JPG IMG_5324.JPG IMG_5325.JPG IMG_5326.JPG

The cage measures 99.5cm long x 57cm wide x 54cm high. It comes with the accessories shown:
    - Glass water bottle
    - Plastic water bottle
    - Hayrack
    - Bowl
    - Hooded litter tray

The cage comes with a white base, bars and shelf. this cage/hutch is suitable for all discerning bunnies, guinea pigs, chinchillas and other similar sized pets.

In addition I'm adding to the deal all these accessories (shown in the photos):
    - Second litter tray (with no hood)
    - Animal treat ball
    - Animal slicker brush
    - Rosewood small animal tunnel
    - Small sized scoop

The value of everything bought from Amazon is over £70, but I'm selling it for £45. If you're only interested in the cage we could negotiate, but I'm willing to sell everything together.

Only for picking up in Bow, East London.

Thanks in advance,
    Alvaro

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice