Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

6ft Happyhutch £50

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by crofty, Jun 23, 2010.

1. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Hey,

I am selling my Happyhutch, it comes without the run and ramp as have used those in my new setup but has the wood blosk that fills the ramp hole. It has a clip on the edge at the back corner in the outer wood which i did putting it together :eek: its 3 years old, has been used outside for 6 months when I first had Teddy here, otherwise has always been in a shed or garage on the run. There are a couple of the tiniest chew marks on the wood struts in the corner and very slight stains from when Tinks and Dreamer used it (their aim in the litter trays wasnt great!) otherwise its always had litter trays in and is in very good condition. I havent treated it again as it just hasnt been outside. Viewing is very welcome, buyer to collect from New Milton :)

.....will also through in cuddle with bun of your choice.... but you have to give them back!

[​IMG]
    Teddy modeling the inside....
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice