Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

52 toys....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catz4m8z, Apr 5, 2011.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

.... a bit much, do ya think??:confused:
    (having a big spring clean and toy fumigate and am beginning to wish I hadnt counted!!)
    :eek:

2. Terrier Fan

Terrier Fan PetForums VIP

I daren't count mine :D

They have a box full of toys out and another box under the stairs.

At a guess there is atleast 100. I'm intrigued now, i'm might have to have a count up :)

3. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

I should really stock up, I think mine only have about 6!!

:eek: Bad Mummy!!!

4. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

Mines also have a box full of toys, I generally have a clear out close to xmas as they get spoilt. But they have loads, they like a choice. I am too curiously now about how many I might actually have. lol

5. xxbailliexx

xxbailliexx PetForums Member

Baillie has 1 tennis ball left :eek:
    no other toys last more than 2 minutes.

6. SixStar

SixStar Banned

What a bad mum I am, mine only ever have 2 or 3 out at a time, and they're only really for the pup :eek: They've got about ten, but don't have them all the time.

7. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Its the curse of the non destructive dog!:D
    Sure you dont have to keep replacing toys that get chewed up but your house starts to resemble a creche with all the teddies and cuddly monkeys all over the floor!!LOL:rolleyes:
    (although I have 3 dogs.....thats less then 20 toys each.hmmmmmm, well thats not so bad!):)

8. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

lol fancy sending some my way?? Tummel has 2, a nylabone and a rope tug toy thingy. He also has 3 bones and a gundog dummy(somewhere). Oh and a ball!

Lol he loves sticks do they count as toys??

9. kat&molly

kat&molly PetForums VIP

Thats a lot, we've got loads of teddys in intensive care-waiting to be sewed:p

10. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

my two have quite a few toys, iv never counted them. most of them have been in the toy hospital on several occasions!

i swap about their toys though so that they dont get bored. they get rotated every few weeks.

11. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I think in 3 years Ive only lost the ear off of a Loofah dog and the nose from a toy mouse (which was a cat toy). My lot dont chew their toys at all, they prefer to throw them around then fall asleep on them.:rolleyes:
    (although one quite large Teddy has had his innocence cruelly stripped away by Adam in a sexy mood!!:eek:)
    :D

12. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Im also a bad mummy ... my three only have about 30 toys between them

13. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Not really to many unless they have them all at the same time. I have a basket for toys and I rotate them, they have a couple out for a week and then another couple and so on. It stops them getting bored.

I'm looking at that basket now thinking dare I count them? :lol: There's garden toys in a bag by the back door and walkies toys in the walkies bag too :eek:

14. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

I dread to think how many Sonny has got I have never counted them - he has about 2 box full though - not all with toys some are spare food bowls, bowl for the crate, leads, harnesses etc. He must have into the hundreds I would think though. There are a lot of tennis balls, soft balls etc in there which he does not get now though as he eats them and there are a few other he can not get any more as he will eat them. I was working on the assumption that Dad will let me have another dog (in one of the boxes I also have a bag of puppy toys so really not all Sonny's) or I will win the lottery so have at least 2 of most things. On top of that he has all his kongs, treat balls, mind games and now also has agilty jumps - do they count as toys?

He only gets about 4/5 out at a time though and they rotate every few weeks.

15. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: :lol:

I've got that too! I refuse to count the toys Bumble has :lol: I daren't think

ps Bumble says 52 is fine - you can never have too many

Em
    xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice