Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

5 Things...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Set_Nights, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Set_Nights

Set_Nights PetForums VIP

Feeling some woofy loving right now so thought I would dedicate a thread to all the lovely pooches of this forum! So... tell me 5 things about your dog that make you love them all the more :). I'll start:

I love her big, soft, velvety ears.

I love the way that when she is dreaming in a deep sleep her legs twitch as she "runs" and her jowls puff and vibrate as she makes these really muffled, high woofs ("woofles" I call them :p). Teehee, it's the cutest thing ever!

I love that when shes pooped out she just crashes onto her back with her legs sprawled and with everything on show in the most unlady-like fashion ever :rolleyes:.

I love the way she looks at me. When she is uncertain the way she looks up into my eyes for re-assurance and the loving look in her eyes when she is resting her head in my lap and leaning up for a kiss/sniff.

I love how much of a big wimp she is and how silly she is when she seems something "scary"... like the time she bumped into "Driveway Cat" and jumped a foot in the air in fright and spent the rest of the walk peering over her shoulder :D!

2. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

My reasons!

I love it when my girls play and growl until it all ends with Bella howling.

I love it when Lilly curls up under your neck when you least expect it and Bella
    has to lick you to death every ten minutes.

I love it when they curl up together in one bed at night.

I love it that Bella is a big scaredy cat whereas Lilly is bold as brass.

I love the way Bella can jump really high and Lilly barks when she wants her toy thrown!

Its true love!!!

3. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Awww. I should be going to bed but am procrastinating! So my 5 things are:

1) I love how she gets so excited when I get down on the floor with her and goes crazy climbing all over me, licking me and rubbing against me

2) I love how whenever I want her to do something that she doesn't want to do, or doesn't quite understand, she does her 'spin around' trick as if to say "I'm so clever and cute"

3) I love the way she loves everyone and everything and is such a little charmer

4) I love how she runs to me from wherever she is if she hears me sneeze with a concerned look on her face

5) I love that her love for me is completely unconditional

4. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Cant think of 5 things:eek:

I just love Ted:D:D:D:D

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

1. I love the way he gets so excited his whole body is wagging even if you just leave for 5 minutes.
    2. I love how cuddly and affectionate he is.
    3. I love the way he sits and pretends to listen to you with his ears moving around like he actually is
    4. The way he growls, barks and runs in his sleep
    5. How he runs away from Leo

6. jayne5364

jayne5364 PetForums VIP

I can't think of 5 things, there's too many. But I love how my girl has turned my life around in 3 short weeks. I love seeing her tail wagging when I come home from work at 6am and how happy she is to see me. O and I love how she's making me lose weight cos of all the lovely walks we go on :)

7. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

I love it when i forget to shut Tummels crate at night and wake up with him curled up on my feet :D

I love playing with his ears and various wonky bits of fur(it all sticks out)

I love watching him run and have fun in open spaces(the beach is a favourite for both of us)

I love that he still has puppy eyes even though he's almost 11 months old and massive!!!

AND FINALLY!!!

I love that he's him and that his hobbies include sleeping(complete with all manner of noises and movements), running, being naughty(sometimes) and getting cuddles :eek:

8. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

I love the way he sings in the morning to wake me up
    I love his waggy bum(body) welcomes when i come home
    I love the way he wont take his eyes off me when were out
    I love the way he gets protective and does his big boy bark when im on my own
    and i love the way he sulks when he knows im going to work but sleeps in his bed till im home
    Gosh i could go on and on :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice