Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

5 kittens 2 cats need homes!

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by jessfechner, Jul 27, 2009.

1. jessfechner

jessfechner PetForums Newbie

We have 5 male kittens, 3 tabby, 1 black and 1 grey. The tabby and black ones are just over 10 weeks old, but the grey kitten is 8 weeks old. They are full of energy and are in great health.

We also have 2 cats they are nearly 2 years old. 1 is black with white socks, and 1 is dark grey with white socks. They are both female. The black one has been speyed, but the grey one hasn't.

They are all in need of a new home. We live in Calne, Wiltshire near chippenham. Please reply to this thread if you are at all interested and i will do my best to answer any questions. :)

Thanks

2. ambercat

ambercat PetForums Senior

3. animalmad2

animalmad2 PetForums Newbie

How lovely please can you tell me if the little grey kitten a male or female?.Thankyou

4. jessfechner

jessfechner PetForums Newbie

The grey kitten is female.

And thankyou very much ambercat, if worst comes to worst we might have to send them to rescue centres.

Thankyou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice