Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

3rd Visit with Charlie and Lola - Pics!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by kidsandcats, Aug 10, 2009.

1. kidsandcats

kidsandcats PetForums Member

Hi Guys

We went to see Charlie and Lola today. Now seen them at 3, 4 and 6 weeks. They are growing so fast. Relieved to see Lola doing so well after her choking on Friday. It hasn't put her off her food as they fed them while we was there but Charlie is still not eating solids. He just isn't interested, he backs away as though he finds the smell really offensive. He looks really healthy though and is the same size of two of them but the runt of the litter (hate that expression) is still the smallest so at least he is still gaining weight nicely. Charlie seems to be bonding with me really well, he came up to me and sat and nestled in my arms and the breeder said that he although he likes a fuss with them he doesn't sit that long and it is the first time they have seem him look so content in someones arms. They are both being handled loads so will hopefully both be affectionate but I can already see Charlie as being a Mummy's boy! Just hope he starts eating soon. They are giving them Felix kitten pouches and the breeder said that she might try Whiskas to see if he likes that instead. Not sure if that is the best choice of food though??

Anyway, here are the pics!:)

Attached Files:

2. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

they are both so cute

3. Kori

Kori PetForums Junior

Hi Sharon!

They are so cute!

I went to visit my two on Saturday too (forgot my camera though). I wouldn't worry about what they are being fed on right now. I spoke to the vet and although ours are mostly on pouches, we'll slowly switch them over to dry food. At the moment, they sometimes eat Whiskas dry food so I've bought that. I'm hoping to slowly switch them over to something with higher meat content.

Their main food is PAH pouches which is similar to Felix. However, PAH have another sort of wet food which seems to have a much higher meat content. My plan is, if they really don't take to the dry food, to slowly switch them on to that.

Kori

4. kidsandcats

Hi Kori

Yeh I am hoping to give them something with a higher meat content. It's hard though isn't it as are two before Dusty and Ted would only eat Felix, didn't like anything else. Dusty and Ted liked the James Wellbeloved though so will probably try them on that for their first dry food. Also going to look into highlife etc.

Bet you're really excited about picking Chloe and Casper up now aren't you!

Sharon
    x

5. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

Lovely pics. The last one with Charlie looking up is so cute :)

6. nurseberyl

nurseberyl PetForums Member

aww they are too cute! I bet you cant wait :)

7. kidsandcats

Thank you, aren't they adorable!

I can't wait. We are going on holiday on Sunday and picking them up the day after we get back so we have something to look forward to. I normally hate the end of my holidays!!

Sharon
    x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice