Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

3 Mobile...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CharleyRogan, May 28, 2010.

1. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

They have just charged me £15 to have copies of my bills! I have to have them because I reported my phone lost, and then found in November but the insurance want me to prove I have been using it, since I have lost it again! They get in touch with 3 for things, like the handset info, but apparently cannot ask if the phone has been used since Nov even though I gave them permission :(

Its a mick take, its costed £15 for bills, £30 to claim on insurance, plus £42 to pay my bill, and money to send it recorded delivery as apparently bills are worth money and have to have insurance when sent. I am leaving 3 as sooooon as I can which is my 21st birthday in January. Seriously cannot wait.

Which is the best company to go for, e.g. best phones and cheap prices? Had LG renoir 8mp camera, so wanna improve on that if can, and max £40 a month. But not a touchscreen one, they just get scratched and I seem to break them!

#1 CharleyRogan, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
  2. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

I had the same prob with 3 they wanted to charge me for my bills.. I argued it out and got them for free.. Im with T mobile now.. haven't had any probs...

Infact I had loads of arguments with 3 even when I ended the contratc at the end of the contract they were still billing me... which meant more arguments... Eejits

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

unfortunatly they have the right to charge for such requests :(

ask about online billing, that way all bills are on their for you for free

#3 vickie1985, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
  4. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Thing is, lost my phone so couldn't do online billing as need numbers off the sim card and a text gets sent to your phone with password!

Also what annoys me, is the fact they use India for their call centre workers, surely a phone company making millions should not persecute Asians for cheap labour, cos I bet they not being paid as much as we would demand! It almost annoys me more than Primark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice