Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

3 hairless rats free to good home in ayrshire scotland

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by Waffle, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Waffle

Waffle PetForums Newbie

Three lovely hairless rat girls with black eyes going free to good home.
    I took these rats from a lady who wanted to re-home them but my rats and these rats are just not getting on at all (three of my rats in particular keep attacking them) and i'm really sorry to have to give them away as they are such sweet little rats. They'll be very happy to sit on your shoulder, take treats from your hand or lick your fingers through the bars :)
    I will deliver within reason.
    If you would like to see photos, just ask and i will upload them. My scanner isnt working right now but i can use a friends if need be.

2. tagalong

tagalong PetForums Senior

oh how I wish I was near you -I have the room -the friends for them -the experience and love of hairless -I just live the other end of the country :(

3. Petitepuppet

Petitepuppet PetForums VIP

Bit too far for me too:(

4. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Mum is just coming round to the idea that rats are nice pets but I think it would still be too soon to get any :(

5. quequeg1988

quequeg1988 PetForums Member

do they come with their own cage? i live in Carsphairn and have 2 boy's already :) i'd be interested in taking them on if you could get them down to me, my boy's will be getting nuetered soon too so they'd be ok to live and play together :)

6. tagalong

tagalong PetForums Senior

mind you i did have a buck from Aberdeen from PAWSS rescue -was very lucky and someone transported him to GLoucester for me to collect on her way to Wales :)
    if only it was last year when we were in Glasgow and Edinburgh and even farther up for a family wedding .

7. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Have you tried posting a transport request in general? Someone might be doing that journey or two people might be able to do half each, would be worth a try.

8. boxer_mad

boxer_mad PetForums Newbie

are they still avalaible? i live in ayrshire and already own a hairless rat.

9. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

This post is a year old now, I doubt they will be available any more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice