Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

3 female rats fighting?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by zanahbanana, Sep 13, 2018.

1. zanahbanana

zanahbanana PetForums Newbie

Hi i have 3 rats lola, luna,and lyla i have been searching everywhere for some suggestions. i have 2 double critter nation cages connected for my 3 girls. i adopted luna and lola together and decided after i got the 2 double critter nations that i could expand their little family. lola is very shy but likes to be taken out and played with and seems like she does not care about the other 2 rats she just minds her own buisness and doesnt cause any trouble. then there is luna who we adopted with lola and they were best friends until we added lyla into the mix. they are all female rats and i know we should keep them in at least pairs. they all sleep together and love eachother during the day. but at night lola still stays away and runs on her wheel but lyla and luna fight and try to chase lola. i dont want to get rid of any of them and im not sure if their just bored and need more toys in there cage or if they just dont like eachother. id love some advice thank you so much :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice