Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

3 days old ...eyes opening??

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by purrlover, Jun 7, 2010.

1. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

oh my what a weekend ... phew im glad its all over!! just wanted to update everyone who have been so kind in there messages of support ...ALL kittens seem to be doing really well now , honey is cleaning them both ends now .. and 2 of the kittens have started to open their eyes!!! is this normal ?? i was expecting it at about 5 -7 days old ... not 3 days !! my wonderful mentor came to see them this morning ... and said they were lovley !! shes very happy, she said they are all seem to be nice and strong ..all fighting for nipples now too , the weights are going in the right way also :thumbup::thumbup: im so pleased with myself for getting the 2 that had the harsh start in life going they are really handsome boys , 3 boys , 1 girl , 1 one the boys i thought was a stumpy .. i was wrong hes a rumpy riser :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: i will post some more pics when i can get some decent ones done ... they all turn out blurred!! lol
    thanks again pf youve been great for help ,advice .. and common sense !!
    julie x

2. Honeybunch

Honeybunch PetForums Member

Ah well done you glad everything is going really well. I did manage to find pics on yr other thread thay are all gorgeous! :thumbup::thumbup:

purrlover likes this.
  3. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

One of meekos Kittens Truffle opened her eyes at 3 days, the other 3 where slow. I am glad honey and kittens are doing well x

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

My current litter was a week last and they eyes opened at 3 days and I was quite worried but luckily it has all been fine!

5. billyboysmammy

billyboysmammy PetForums VIP

5-7 is the average, it can be as early as 3 days and as late as 14 :)

6. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

What on earth is a rumpy riser ? :D

My lazy boys didn't open their eyes until day 13, I was getting very worried!

7. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Just got your Pm, I know what it is! :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice