UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2yr approx male tabby with a serious attitude,i need to rehome him (very reluctantly),as he is attacking my other 2 cats.This is my last resort because if he goes back to the RSPCA the will put him down.
He had a serious RTA (before we had him)and has had a rough start in life.He would be perfect for an experienced cat owner who knows how to help him.
He would have to be the only cat and go to an owner with loads of patience.He is a very loving cat,on his terms only.He can be aggressive and likes to be outside,so a farm or smallholding would be perfect for him.
Completly house trained nuetured,microchipped etc.
He is very well looked after and this post is being made by a very broken hearted guardian.
i want to give this cat a chance and hope someone out there will too.

I live in weston super mare,north somerset.
please contact me if you are seriously interested,thank you for taking the time to read this post.

G

·
If you have to rehome to rescue, go to a nonkill shelter. No one can contact you until you have 25 answers here. You will have to check back.

Bumping this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.