UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
You do need about 3 seasons to see a pattern. Sometimes second one can take a while to come in but third and subsequent may settle between 6 and 8 mths in regularity.
TBH sounds like it may be just around the corner, may even have been silent and you've missed it especially if she's an only dog and doesn't get the opportunity to mix with other ones, especially those all knowing male ones.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she is an only dog but we meet every day with lots of other dogs.....no sign of it happening.....do you think i should take her to vet? can they check? we want to get her spayed after 2nd season...thanks :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Personally I wouldn't bother, if she's had one season she's going to have another (from my experience anyway). Its just a waiting game, once she's having her season you need to book her in 3 mths later at the vets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.