Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

2for1? BOGO? No, but I'm having 2 anyway!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by londongal796, Sep 12, 2013.

1. londongal796

londongal796 PetForums Senior

It’s a boy.... ....and a girl!!!!

That’s right, we’re now getting TWO beautiful kittens from the wonderful TaylorBaby!!! :001_wub: :001_tt1:

Please meet the gorgeous Little Cherub:
    [​IMG]

It’s kind of a funny story... the OH had been quite adamant that two, two was the max. And then when I proposed a kitten, that three, three was the max. But in my head, I said, ‘four is the max’! So it was really only a matter of time... :001_tt2:

At first I thought I would wait until we had our own place. But my colleague, who was infected by my kitten fever and is now getting two of her own, had her own OH who said, with infinite wisdom, ‘If you’re going to have two anyway, you may as well get them together and have littermates so there’s no stress in introducing them’. :yesnod:

[​IMG]

Now, while we have 2 already, it does mean that #1, they have a playmate of their own size and age (and energy levels!) guaranteed. #2, they won’t be getting lonely if the introduction phase isn’t super quick. And #3, yay we get to have two!!!!! :001_tt2:

When I first came to TB wanting a kitten I specified that I was most interested in a bi-colour girl, probably of any colour/pattern. Over time though I found her reds soooo stunning that I wanted one of those instead. But now--well, I get to have both! My first love and my second!!!! :001_wub:

[​IMG]

Amazingly I haven’t met this beauty yet, I did meet many of her brothers and sisters but not her. So I will be visiting her instead of picking up Peachy (as originally planned), as he will be waiting dutifully with his sister until they are both ready to be collected in early October.

And now for even more photos (which is what everyone came to see anyway!). Thank you SO MUCH TB for the photos and for the lovely lovely kittens!!!!

Watching her grow up:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 weeks (look at that tail!!!):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Letting mummy wash her:
    [​IMG]

And if you look carefully enough, she's here playing with her brother Peachy!!:
    [​IMG]

This girl is soooo gorgeous, she's already stolen my heart!!!
    [​IMG]

A couple more photos are on her album :001_tt1:

And now... let the envy begin!!! :001_tt2: :ciappa:

2. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

Sensible OH you have :) Congratulations, both are gorgeous.

3. oliviarussian

oliviarussian Meeoow!

Oooooh the double the trouble!! :001_tt2: Congratulations.... And yes I am green with envy but also dead chuffed for you.... You are one lucky lady!

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

You are so luckyyyyyyyyyyyy not one but two gorgeous TB furbies :001_wub: :001_wub: Jealous doesn't even come close :D

5. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

Oooh you lucky thing!!! I so wish I had done this when we got Nancy so she would have had a kitten to play with. Beautiful, beautiful kittens :001_wub::001_wub:

6. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

Oh my goodness! they are gorgeousssssss<3

7. Cheryl89

Oh my , such beautiful little babies. Congratulations :)

8. MollyMilo

MollyMilo PetForums VIP

Aww how gorgeous!! You lucky lady!
    They are gorgeous kittens! :001_wub: :001_wub:

Two is so much fun, I'd do it again this time in a heartbeat, just can't upset Milo any more.

9. ellsbells0123

ellsbells0123 PetForums VIP

Congratulations :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looking forward to watching them grow :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

10. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Awww I am so pleased :001_wub: She is such a naughty stunning litter girl hehe :smilewinkgrin: Love her tail sooo much!! The other 4 owners only came for 1 aswell, all leaving with 2... I put a warning on my website lol :eek:hmy: :blushing:

11. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

Congratulations LG :thumbup: you lucky lady :D

Two beautiful babies :001_wub: :001_wub:

Look forward to hearing all about the when they come home and seeing lots more pics :D

12. londongal796

He was sensible by saying 'yes' :devil: (after a few days!)

Yeah, the double trouble does worry me a bit but ... fingers-crossed, they are trouble to each other and not so much to us ?! :idea:

I have had quite a few people who have had kittens in the past year or two who have said they wish they had waited to get two together, so I definitely didn't want to have any regrets!! :D

Me tooooo! I promise to post many many pictures (probably to an annoying level!)

Naughty? Naughty? You never mentioned that word when you were describing her to me!!!!! :001_tt2: Can't believe we've all gone for two each though, that is hilarious!!

13. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely babies - I particularly like the delicate black edging to her teeny tiny ears.

One day . . . .

14. Satori

Satori One of Life's Winners.

Absolutely adorable. It's rare that I click on Cat Chat but I am so glad I did today; such stunning kittens :001_wub:

I need a bigger house :idea:

15. sharonchilds

sharonchilds PetForums VIP

Oh you lucky lady :D
    She looks such a sweetheart, you are goin to never want to go out again :)
    Watching 2 kittens play is so much fun ;)

16. Satori

Satori One of Life's Winners.

17. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Beautiful!!!!!

#17 spid, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  18. loubyfrog

loubyfrog PetForums VIP

Congrats LG...You are a VERY lucky splut indeedy!!:D

Mr Peachy Pie and Cherub together may be double the trouble but You'll get double the fun and love from them,I'm sooooo jealous...They are such bootiful babies:001_tt1::001_tt1:

Oh and TB.....How on earth can Cherub be so naughty with a name (and a face) like that,I'm sure you're making it allllllllll up.;)

19. londongal796

Yes it is ohso gorgeous!!!

Haha we will definitely have to be careful when it comes time to buy a house of our own--so we can make sure to have a nice lovely cat room for them!!

Can't wait to see them playing together!

Tortie's aren't my favourite pattern, I make no secret of that. But I think we both know Blossom is where she belongs, and no one on this forum would have it any other way.

Haha thank you very much...! I am looking forward to it!!!

20. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

both are gorgeous, very cute, love their big blue eyes, :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice