Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

:(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Jan 8, 2012.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Well i dont really know what to say :(

Our sammy went out the other day (escaped) and was out all night didnt come back til late afternoon when he came back as though nothing had happened..he spent the night in the spare room as usual..i planned to keep him in as he is a housecat. on friday afternoon i ad my shopping delivered and as i was getting everthing in he must have ran out the door..onl noticed he was missing about an hour after when i went upstairs :( well he aint come back again OH has been out and cant see him :(
    I honestly dont think he will be back this time :(:(

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw im sorry :( xx he is prolly investigating the neighbourhood pussy, Im sure he'll come home when he has the freedom out of his system, naughty boy.

3. snoopydo

snoopydo PetForums VIP

Doe's he do this alot...Years ago I had a cat that was always vanishing he'd always walk in 2 or 3 days later as though it was quite normal to do this We got used to it in the end...Thats cats for you I'm afraid so independant you can't keep a cat in if it don't want to be in....

I hope he is ok and safe.

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

awww hun sorry ya kitty missing if hes a house kity he likely hiding in someone shead or somethink ask neighbours to keep a look out when he hungury he likely come home (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

5. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Nah not like him at all to do anything like this! If he does go out hes always back before we go to bed at the very latest .. im really hoping that someone has fed him and took him on thinking he was lost or something as he was out in the bad weather the other night.
    Im gonna ring round the local vets tomorrow see if anyone has seen him.

6. Kittenfostermummy

Kittenfostermummy PetForums VIP

Have you looked in cat chat? there is a 'sticky' there telling you what to do if you loose your cat. Hope he comes back soon xxxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice