Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

2 Shar-peis need rescuing a.s.a.p!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by fleur123, Jun 30, 2010.

1. fleur123

fleur123 PetForums Newbie

I have two beautiful shar pei's alfie and fleur they are both 3 years old both horse coat very loving nature and absolutly devoted to each other hence they cannot be seperated!! Alfie is an isabella dilute shar pei and fleur is traditional shar pei with less wrinkles, very well behaved indoors but alfie dosen't like other dogs, would suit a family without children and preferbaly someone who has a bit of time on their hands to give them all the love and attention they deserve. They are both very strong minded and would do well where they can be shown a firm but loving hand, they dont come with papers but i dont want any money for them just the best possible home. They are being moved through no fault of there own just due to a marrige break up, please contact me for any more info thank you.

Absolutely 100% No Time Wasters.
    Please view pets4homes for pictures
    contact 07870732884

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice