Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

2 orandas - free to a good home

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by lisaspoon, Apr 11, 2009.

1. lisaspoon

lisaspoon PetForums Newbie

Hi there

I am currently downsizing my fish tank due to lack of time and therefore, sadly, need to reduce my fish stock.

I am giving up 2 of my orandas which I have had for nearly a year and a half and before giving them back to a pet shop to sell, I would like to offer them to anyone who can give them a good and loving home?

I will try and get a picture of them on later on today...

I live in Scotland, about 25min drive south of Stirling.

My Juwel Trigon 190 tank will be going on ebay for sale hopefully tonight, if not tomorrow.

EDIT: I say orandas as this is what they were sold to me at the pet shop when I bought them... probably classed more as fancy fish!

2. Megan33

Megan33 PetForums Junior

3. Megan33

Megan33 PetForums Junior

Hi Lisa, just happened to come across your post. Unfortunately, I don't live close enough to help you out but had to just tap out a quick message. I'm cycling a juwel 190 Trigon and then will be purchasing oranda type fish. Glad to hear the oranda type fish did well in this tank and you have had them for so long. Gave me some reassurance.
    These fish are so cute, I'm sure a picture will melt hearts!!

4. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

The original post is over 9 years old and the OP never came back. :D

5. Megan33

Megan33 PetForums Junior

Duh! Can you tell I'm new....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice