UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am so excited...... Me and my OH have just got back from the Greyhound Rehoming Centre where we have met two fantastic greyhounds!! A big blue boy and a petite fawn female. Both beautiful quiet dogs. We've taken them out for a walk and both are good on the lead and with each other. We wanted to come home first and talk etc to make sure they were right for us and vice versa and we have decided they are and we now want to reserve them!!! Just need to make a few preparations at home and then can have the home check. Hopefully we'll have a couple of new additions soon........:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fingers crossed. Yes will definitely post lots of pictures :)

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
:thumbup: Good luck with the new additions!

I adopted my 2 greys at the same time, some groups prefer people to start with 1 dog but quite often its not long before they get a 2nd .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're putting them in the same pen now so that they can make sure they get on OK together. They were good and quite happy that we were looking for 2. They're all housed in pairs there so that they have company I think. Was so hard to choose, so many there looking for homes, just wish I could take them all !! :sad:

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Congratulations. You must be v excited. They are lovely dogs and I am sure will be v happy together in their new home with you :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.