Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

2 dog shows in a row in suffolk

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by chianya, Apr 23, 2011.

1. chianya

chianya PetForums Senior

i went to the national police dog trials last week which was brill and tomorrow im takin suki to the all dogs show really lookin forward to it. Am hopin i can put suki in a few taster sessions flyball and agility.

2. SixStar

SixStar Banned

We're off to the All About Dogs on monday too - not taking any of my boys though, the bank holiday weekend is meant to be a scorcher, so they'll be left in the cool at home.

3. Beau-a-saurus

Beau-a-saurus PetForums Senior

Hi,

I was up there today for the garden show and the dog people were setting out for tomorrow, looks to be good! - We didn't take Beau as it was scorching today but there was a fair bit of shade under the trees etc. not many dog water bowls about though for the few that took dogs today hopefully more dog focused tomorrow.

Let us know if it is good as I we may go over on the Monday :D

4. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

me and keyu are going, theres gunna be a cool tent for the dogs or something

5. Beau-a-saurus

Beau-a-saurus PetForums Senior

Wonder if I could just stay in the cool tent :cool: good luck to those entering their dogs! :D We just might make it on Monday

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice