UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo only ordered it 2 days ago and its here already :D

Makes it all seem more real now! Has anyone else got/ordered anything for their gift?

Ive also started on a little poem to include :)

G

·
Woohoo only ordered it 2 days ago and its here already :D

Makes it all seem more real now! Has anyone else got/ordered anything for their gift?

Ive also started on a little poem to include :)
I've started looking around but can't quite find what I want yet.

The poem is a great idea :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Part of me wants to keep it for Basil but he definately wont get as much enjoyment out of it as my secret santa will!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Oooh lovley! I've yet to start shopping for mine, still looking for more clues lol :p

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm gonna make one of my presents, that's more for the owner than the dog though! haven't thought what to buy yet. :eek: I like the idea of buying a collar but the nice ones are all pretty expensive and I do want to buy toys/treats as well.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Have made a list of things to get so picking one decent present for each dog (I have three to do) and then filling up on treats :)

Have already bought one present but testing it on my dog first :p and then will order another if I really like it for SS.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I bought the edible part of mine yesterday, the rest I will be making:D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
We are well ahead with our secret santa--bought wrapping paper and presents just need to box and wrap.

I sent a poem last year will have to find a new one this year.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Have the rhymes been just a little christmas poem or more a riddle to try and figure out who santa might have been? This is my first year and im rather excited!!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Have the rhymes been just a little christmas poem or more a riddle to try and figure out who santa might have been? This is my first year and im rather excited!!
You don't need to do a rhyme or leave a clue at all - up to you.

Last year I put:

From a big red dog with a star on his chest
I have sent you some of the things that I like best!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.