Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1st Agility today

Discussion in 'Dog Agility and Flyball' started by Cavalierlover123, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

This evening i brought cassie to her first agility class , it was so much fun! She was brill on her first go. Even the trainer was saying how good she was. She was doing the beginner course first and its sapposed to be for the small dogs, but after half an hour of doing that course the trainer said she was ready for the larger dogs course. She was so brilliant!! Everyone was praising her when she was doing it! Of course the trainer made the hoops smaller for cassie etc. Im so proud of her, didnt bring the camera,but will be bringing her next tuesday night too so will take some then!!:)

2. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

Congratulations on enjoying your first class,i have just got in from agility training with Jack,we had good fun,and he did so well.Looking forward to seeing your pics.

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Glad you enjoyed it, going to start with mine as soon as he gets to 12mths

4. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

So excited. Monty is starting his first agility class tomorrow! Can't wait to see how he gets on. Hopefully I'll get a few nice pics & I will post them asap!! I'll let you all know how we get on tomorrow!!! Dunno why I feel nervous really! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice