Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

13 Hammies in Hamster Heaven

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by EmzieAngel, May 3, 2009.

1. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I have one Hamster now called Bella, she's my first hamster in over 3 years. Before that I've cared for 36 hamsters in total, that's including my 3 Hamster litters. However, I've kept 13 until they died.

I cared for them so much and when they died I cried for ages. Some people think it's silly to cry over a hamster, but I've had them since I was young, I had my first one at the age of 8 or 9, but I was close to them, I held them all the time, my love for them grew as I kept asking my mum if I could have another. The most I've had at one time is 6, I would have definitely had more if I'd had room in my house. RIP my lil girls and boys.

These were the names of my hamsters.

Sally
    Minstrel
    Chloe
    Sandy
    Scrabble
    Anna
    Minty
    Striker [Minty's baby and also Pepper and Suzie's daddy]
    Elizabeth
    Pepsi
    Lizzie
    Pepper [Lizzie's baby from her first litter]
    Suzie [Lizzie's baby from her second litter]

Only 3 were boys, Striker, Pepsi and Pepper and they were all black and white banded. The rest are girls in various colours.

I really wish I had photos of all of them, but when I have the time, I will scan the photos I do have of some of them and upload them here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice