Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

10 year old Cockatiel needs loving family

Discussion in 'Bird Classifieds' started by Gary Middleton, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Gary Middleton

Gary Middleton PetForums Newbie

Our 10 year old Cockatiel, Junior unfortunately needs a new home as my wife and I are having to travel more in our jobs and the poor boy is not getting the attention he needs. We feel worse in recent times as his playmate Chico, a Green Cheeked Conure, who he didn't really get on with, died suddenly a few months ago, so now he is all alone for most of the day.

We have purposely not offered Junior through sales websites as we want him to go to a very good home. This has taken me 2 months to do and is very difficult for us, Junior has been in our family since a baby nad we didn't expect the changes to our lives that have taken place.

Junior loves to whistle along with you, loves the Hawaii 5-0 theme tune. I can deliver him within 20 miles of our home near Maidstone in Kent and he will come with his bedroom and toys and a wooden stand which holds his newspaper and food. We leave the door open to his bedroom every day as he loves a morning fly around the room, though he spends a lot of his time in his bedroom through his own choice. He loves to come into the shower but is not keen at being sprayed in his bedroom. He can be very affectionate once he knows and trusts you, he is more like a cat than a dog in that it will be his decision alone.
    IMG_5314 (Small).JPG IMG_5315 (Small).JPG IMG_5316 (Small).JPG when he wants affection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice