Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1 year on

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sarybeagle, Apr 28, 2010.

1. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

And it still hurts as if it was yesterday :-(

A year ago at 9:07 you fell asleep with Jordy stroking your head telling you you were his best friend and big brother and the best dog in the whole world. You were, a 1 in a million dog, my best friend and you saw me through the worst times in my life. You were my baby I couldn't have.

You were so loyal and had the kindest heart and when I looked in your eyes you made everythin ok.

Miss you so much baby dog.

I've still got his bowls, collar lead and bed. I just can't face throwing them away as that feels so final :( xx rip Casper baby <3

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

in 17 days it will be a year for my Nelson too.

I don't really know what to say...time helps, but I don't think it can ever take away the pain of losing one you loved so much.

3. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

This just makes me want to cry! Oh hun time does ease the pain, a cliche i know but it's true!

4. horseychick1

horseychick1 PetForums Newbie

I could never Face Throwing my Dogs Bed, Lead ,Collar and Bowl away Im So Sorry For your Poor Doggy i own a Shiz zu Mix So sorry

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

RIP Casper :( xxx

6. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

I know it hurts but i promise it eases with every year, in August it will be 4 years since i lost my soul mate and i still cry over him but i can now share happy memories and look at his photo album with a mind full of happiness. It really does get easier. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice