Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1 year on louie

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by shazern66, Jan 16, 2010.

1. shazern66

shazern66 PetForums Junior

well today is a year since louie passed over to the bridge i wish i could say i have been fine but a few of you know i wasnt im still missing him but to my suprise no tears today i feel i have come out nearly to the normal side of life with the help of some of you on here and a great great friend i met on here wendy to all you that loose your fur babys there is a little light at the end so cry as much as you want miss them as much as you want then time will let you laugh at all the silly things your baby used to do,i still say i will never ever have another fur baby my heart is still hurting but now i live with the pain of missing him but it is getting better .(but just maybe that little fur baby that has had no love or never been spoilt and had a rough time could that ever be maybe the cement for my heart }love to you all and THANK YOU

2. WENDY517

WENDY517 PetForums Member

louie you are a special little canine, your mum thinks the world of you and has treasure your sweet memories you left behind that day you went to heaven,, you was and still are a wonderful perfect little soul that gave so much love and happiness in this life, your journey was long you walked many lonely lanes, but in this life you will live again , for eternity
    memories will live forever in our hearts.
    in loving memory of louie 1 year ago, but still near to your heart
    in respect of sharon,
    my great freind

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice