Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1 year Foster Carer needed 9month blue staff. Pleading for your help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by oilyblue, Aug 25, 2013.

1. oilyblue

oilyblue PetForums Newbie

Due to extreme financial difficulties I am having to move back in with parents who are unable to accommodate my beautiful 9 month blue staffy as they have a dog themselves who is very old.

I am looking for a foster home for my 9 month staff for 1 year (from end of sept 2013) until I can get back upon my feet and get a house again for us both to live in...

My dog Riley is a 9month old Blue Staffordshire bull terrier. He is very playful and enthusiastic with a lovely temperament. Riley enjoys playing with his toys and is fine around other dogs of all breed and ages on and off the lead.

Riley like many male staffys is strong willed but listens and responds well. Riley knows his commands such as sit, lie, play dead(roll over) and paw.

He is a beautiful young dog who despite being very active and on the go enjoys a cuddle in the evenings.

Riley has had all his injections and his medical history is fine.

I am desperately seeking foster care for my blue boy. I will of course pay for his food weekly/monthly and any bills he incurs through vets etc should something happen. Please help me.

Christian. 07580921904

Christian.1989@hotmail.co.uk @Cchristian89

Attached Files:

2. j4nfr4n

j4nfr4n PetForums VIP

Welcome to both you and Riley to the forum :)
    Sorry to hear of the situation you find yourself in and hoping that you find the foster home Riley needs

3. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of your plight. Hope you find a brighter day.

And I hope you manage to find a good foster home for Riley. Good luck.

4. sashski

sashski PetForums Senior

He looks beautiful :)
    It might help if you put the area in which you are from abd if he is cat friendly or not?

Hope you can find a lovely fosterer for him! X

5. oilyblue

oilyblue PetForums Newbie

Hi thanks all for your kind words. Please ask about for me. Getting a foster home for Riley is very very important to me.

He has never been cat tested.

I would be greatfull for a years foster from anywhere in the country. I am willing to travel around the U.K that's how important this is to me.

Please pass on my need and photos.

Christian

6. Kazzy60

Kazzy60 PetForums Newbie

Hi Christian,
    I will ask around for you, i recently cared for my friend's dog Lola a beautiful little blue pit cross, because my friend went into tied accommodation with her job, during this time i noticed the dog was drinking an awful lot for a young dog and she was later diagnosed with kidney failure.
    I would have loved to look after Riley myself but have a rottie who does not like other dogs much, i used to keep Lola separate and cared for her until she died, but said i would love in the future to have a rescue pit/staffie type, they get such bad press, but what wonderful temperaments they have!
    Seeing your pics of Riley reminded me so much of little Lola that i came to love.
    Please let me know how you get on.
    I have sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind!!

Karen (Kazzy)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice