Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1 x female Syrian and 4 x female Roborovski

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by crazychic002, Jun 1, 2010.

1. crazychic002

crazychic002 PetForums Newbie

Hi there I have 4 Roborovski Hamsters (female - approx 5 months) and 1 Syrian Hamster (female - approx 6 months) that all need a loving new home. My partner and I have taken job cuts and can no longer afford to look after these lovely animals, as we already have many others :(

It breaks my heart to give them away, but if you are interested please do let me know. The Syrian (called Phoenix) has a lovely big cage she will go with and as she is our only Syrian we have Hamster food that you could have also. 3 of the Roborovski's live together, the other one had to be separated as the other three bullied it as it was smaller. The three have their own cage and the one on its own has her own cage. They are called Rolo, Roxy, Remy and Rosie, however as we have other Dwarf Hamsters they would not come with any food.

If you could take all or some we would be greatly appreciative. We are from Aldershot in Hampshire and would be willing to deliver these fantastic pets a within a reasonable distance.

If you have any other questions please do let me know.

Many Thanks

2. chrissielk

chrissielk PetForums Member

hi i know a mate who takes in hamasters so will try get hold of her and see if she can take them.

3. chrissielk

chrissielk PetForums Member

hi sent you private message

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice