Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1 x 30" crate, 1 x large nylabone and 1 x black Hing bone bowl for sale!

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Coffee, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Sorry, possibly should have done 3 seperate posts for these but I couldn't be bothered :p

I have the following for sale:

30" silver coloured crate in excellent condition. It's all folded down now and I couldn't get it from under the bed :eek: so I don't have a photo of the actual crate but it's the exact same as this one, with both side and front doors and a metal tray:

Dog Cages Small Medium Large All Sizes In This Listing | eBay

Would have to be collection from Coventry, unless you wanted to arrange a courier/collection type thing yourself :) Looking for £15.00 :)

Large "bacon flavoured" Nylabone, unused and unchewed :rolleyes: Sir did not like it. Shame to bin it as it cost me almost £10.00. Looking for £5.00 but I'll include the p&p in that ;)

[​IMG]

Finally, black Hing designer Bone Bowl. Has been used (obviously!) and there are a couple of tiny scuffs on the main plastic bit but no scratches or significant marks on it at all. Both of the bowls are in excellent condition. I loved this when I first got it for Alfie but he's just too big now, it barely holds enough water for one drink for him ;) Looking for £10.00 for this, but again, that will include the p&p costs :)

[​IMG]

Coffee :) xx

2. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Little *bump* before I pop all these on Ebay :)

3. sianrees1979

sianrees1979 PetForums VIP

i like the bowl, if it's still available, the only thing i don't have money till week wednesday

4. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Hi. Well, I haven't got around to putting them on Ebay yet so I'd be happy to hold onto the bowl for you until then if you'll definitely want it :)

5. sianrees1979

yes please, i'm always looking for things for the dachshunds you wouldnt believe how many collars,leads etc they have got, i am learning to drive and have already bought car seat belts for them the car harnesses are next on my list :D

6. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Sorry for the delay in replying :)

As far as I'm concerned they can never have too much ;)

It's all yours :)

I still haven't put the other items on Ebay yet, will definitely get them on this weekend if no-one wants them? :)

7. sianrees1979

i know, everytime i have to leave dai & dinky in my bedroom i have got to get them something cos i just feel so guilty and dai gives me that why are you abandoning us look :rolleyes: , last time they had new tshirts and a new bowl each :) will pm you wednesday for your paypay address

8. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

That'll be great, thanks :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice