Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1 week

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nellybelly, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

In 1 week this time I'll be home, probably on the way road on the way homw from the airport.

I really really really can't wait. It's been an extremely tiering term (final year of uni), and I have given it my all.

I have 3 presentatiosn next week and many hand-ins, but thankfully the assignments are ready to hand in, ad the presentations have been prepared on powerpoint...just a matter of doing them now.

I finish uni on Friday 5pm and my coach for the airport leaves 4am on Saturday!

Bella has been a superstar while I've been away, and my family is very much in love with her:) It's been a long hard road since losing my Nelson almost 2 years ago...and he'll never be repalced or forgotten, but Bella perfectly fills the gap of actively owning a dog. And I love her so very much and it's been terrible being away from her for so long...

such a huge part of who i am is being a dog owner...i'm just half a person here.

Bellaboo mommy's coming soon my girl - she got you lots of presents again and she's got 3 months worth of cuddles, walks and playtime to make up for!! BUt you're so lucky to have the bestest granny and aunty in the world - so even when I'm not there I know you're fine!!!

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

It will fly by now :D x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice