Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

\0 Hi peeps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaydees, May 26, 2010.

1. Kaydees

Kaydees PetForums Newbie

Was sent a link to this forum last night when I posted a dog question on another forum :)

My name is Karen and I am owned by three terrors - oops I meant terriers :rolleyes:

Meg is a rescue dog - approx 5 years old. Wire haired fox terrier with some health problems (the reason for the above mentioned question). Very calm little girl with a very sweet and trusting nature despite her horrid start in life.

Ghyll is 19 months old. He is a standard yorkie x jack russell. Very cute but a little tyke with passive dominance issues. Generally very well behaved and loves all dogs except for Jack, whom he fights with if we are not very careful.

Jack is approx 18 months old. Border terrier x Parson russell. A real handful with some tricky behaviour problems. Taking time to help him get over them but we have a lot of patience and understanding of why he behaves as he does. Very affectionate to us but incredibly untrusting of other people, dogs, wheelie bins and lawnmowers :D

So thats us :)

looking forward to 'meeting' folks on here and will hopefully get some info about Meg's health problems.

I am aware that we can post pictures in albums and on threads - but need to check the rules about posting video links.

2. rona

rona Guest

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    I hope you get the help you need

3. Kaydees

Kaydees PetForums Newbie

Hi

Many thanks for the welcome :)

I have dived right in and posted in what I hope are the relevant places :eek:

looking forward to talking to like minded folk.

4. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

hi and welcome :thumbup:

5. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Hi, enjoy it here!:thumbup:

6. emmajane

emmajane Banned

Unfortunately I am not able to help you with that.

I just would like to welcome you to the forums! :) I'm also new here.

7. Kaydees

Kaydees PetForums Newbie

Oooh what a friendly bunch you are :D

i can see I may be making quite a few thank you for the welcome posts :lol:

8. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

you've come to the right place, a warm welcome to the friendliest and maddest forum on the net, if you dont get an imediate reply to your threads, dont worry its only cos the right people haven't seen them yet, different places, different time zones etc:thumbup:

9. Kaydees

Kaydees PetForums Newbie

Hi

Yes - I am hoping for some input from peeps over the pond too. I know that wire haired foxies are very popular over there, had some great input from people when I was using twitter last year.

Unfortunately twitter was taking too much of my time so stopped using it - I work from home and I am not the most disciplined :D

however I have now spent 2 hours on here rather than working so it would seem it is not just twitter that distracts me :lol:

10. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

lol, I forgot to warn you, once you start posting on here you're hooked:lol:

11. aurora

aurora PetForums Senior

hello and welcome :thumbup:

12. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice