Yorkies, Chorkies and Chi's (hopefully pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kodakkuki, Feb 28, 2012.

1. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

i had wanted to do a chorkie appreciation thread, but can only recall one other chorkie on this site off the top of my head (molly, isn't it? forgive me if im wrong) so decided that although the main aim is to talk chorkies, but you can never have too many chihuahua or yorkie stories anyways :D
    so, this is a thread mostly for my kitkat- one of the smartest creatures in the world! (and river, the not so smart doglet).
    this was kitty when i first got her- i thought i was buying a 10 week od, but looking back i seriously doubt that now :( but aint she awesome!?! thats the shoelace size strap of the camera she has btw!
    [​IMG]

she is the smartest dog i have ever encountered- if she had thumbs world domination would be within her grasp; she's even coping pretty well without thumbs tbh! the kitkat can open drawers, screwtop bottles, tin lids- carefully unwraps her prezzies at her birthday and xmas, and has my gran perfectly obedience trained!
    but she is more a creature i share my home with, she ain't no owned pet! she tucks herself in at night and all!
    [​IMG]

but is great for putting in things!
    [​IMG]

soooo,
    wheres your yorkies. chorkies and chi's?!? :cornut:

2. crazydogs

crazydogs PetForums Member

Here are my Chihuahuas :D

Attached Files:

3. abbieandchi

abbieandchi PetForums Senior

LOVE this thread, I have a Chihuahua and you can never have too many gorgeous pictures of them :D

4. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

t'was my reckoning to! :biggrin5:

5. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

Oooh she is gorgeous !!!:001_wub::001_wub:

6. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

awww, what a cutie!! I love Chorkies, someone up the road has got one. Its so well behaved and looks like an all cream Yorkie.
    I just have the 2 Chihuahuas, and a Chiweenie.:cornut:

7. Gemmaa

Gemmaa PetForums VIP

Le Pip, a Chorkie. :D

Attached Files:

8. Woofer Roo

Woofer Roo PetForums Junior

I'd never heard of Chorkies before I met one down the park, they are the cutest things:D

9. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

My Lily is a chihuahua x yorkie I refuse to call her a chorkie. She is mostly chihuahua.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. cavmad

cavmad PetForums VIP

I have a chi boy but i think hes confused he always snuggles up with Pan
    [​IMG]

11. finoni9

finoni9 PetForums VIP

Here is Rocky - my lovely lad - hoping to add another little bundle in the near future :)

Attached Files:

12. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

There's more people on here with chorkies then I realized!
    Heres my molly :)
    I got her when she was about four months old
    [​IMG]

She's such a character.. one minute she will be running around like mad, and the next she is flat out...
    [​IMG]

She is a really nosey dog..
    [​IMG]

She went for her first hair cut the other day, I don't have any pictures on the laptop of her new do, but she looks so cute :D
    Ill keep popping back to this thread, as I haven't put any recent photos up, so will pop them on when I get round to uploading them :)

13. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

tawwwwwh!!!! :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:
    look at all the pretties!!!

and i was right- it WAS Molly i was thinking of! i've always thought her and kit looked very similar, in the most awesomest way ever of course :thumbup1::thumbup1:
    i never knew we had such an underground chorkie community :eek: how did i miss that?! :confused: :confused:

freyja- funnily, i usually type yorkieXchi when refering to them, but just love how chorkie sounds when you say it. try it. don't you agree? :(

MOOORE PLEASE!!! :D:D:D:D:D

14. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

yeah you was right :D
    Yeah when I was lookin at the pics of kit, I said to my bf... LOOK! she looks like molly :)

I missed the chorkie community too :p and I tend to say yorkieXchi when people ask me what molly is, but when typing it its easier sometimes just to put chorkie :lol:

All the pics are sooooo cute :D
    I will deffooo try and get more pics up over the weekend :)
    Oooh, molly had a delivery the over day, a pink juicy couture tracksuit ;) now i just need my matching one :lol:

15. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

lets start a group :D:D:D

kitty is actually getting her haircut tomorrow, because she gets a little silvery/blue at the ends so i'll post pics of how that goes (doing it myself again :001_unsure: )!

oh, thats another thing actually- what is everyones chorkies/ yorkieXchis coat like? its incredible the varitey that can crop up with this mix... kit has a long soft wire coat.
    [​IMG]

river has short and Really silky all over, apart from fluffy tail, ears and feet!
    [​IMG]

and pixie has a wire coat that needs stripped a few times a year- but im starting to doubt if shes even a dog tbh- she looks like she was made by faeries!
    [​IMG]

is mollys starting to do the same as kits at the ends, and is the texture the same when long?
    Pip looks like hers is the same sort of coat as kit, only with awesome (obviously!) yorkie markings!!
    lily looks like her coat is the same as rivers, or is she groomed that way?

have i got anyone right so far? :eek:

and to add a likke more yorkie to the thread... here is poppet having a nap :p
    [​IMG]

:blink:
    sorry the pics are all soo big btw!

16. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

Awww all those pics are soooo cute :)
    Yeah, when long Mollys hair is long, it gets a blue tint, but she is slighty greyish blue on the top of her legs and her front two legs, and yeah, her coat is soft and a bit wiery.. I try and keep her coat short tho, as she looks a lot neater, and also, I live with bfs parents, and his dad is allergic to dog fur, so when it gets long it starts to set of his allergies a bit :p hes fine when her hairs short tho :)

17. Sparkle

Sparkle PetForums Senior

Leilani
    [​IMG]

Lotus
    [​IMG]

Daisy
    [​IMG]

18. cloversmum

cloversmum PetForums VIP

Clover is a Yorkie/Chi x (refuse to call her chorkie) She is quite big at 10kg though :)

Attached Files:

19. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I like the name Chorkie!!:D Some very cute dogs here, making me really want another Chi x.:eek:
    My 'little' Chi cross is a stonker too! Hannah is 12Ibs which puts her past the max weight for a mini Daschshund NM one thats half Chihuahua as well.

20. Chloef

Chloef PetForums Member

My Chihuahuas :)

My boy Bentley
    [​IMG]

and the girls:

Ruby
    [​IMG]

Twig
    [​IMG]

Saffie & Emmie who are 4.5months atm
    [​IMG]