What's on your (cats) wish list...?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by McSquirtle, Mar 9, 2012.

1. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

I think a cage full of mice or birds would actually be on Rosie and Mai Tai's wish list ;)
    On mine for them, I'd like a nice outside run but we can't decide where it should go as there's nowhere that one could be accessed from the house.

2. K337

K337 PetForums VIP

The cat run outside has been on my wishlist since we moved last August. Bloo simply adores being outside and will moan at you if you step near the back door so I know he would love being able to go out for longer.

My OH objects because we are renting and don't know how long we would have it for. Also might be moving back to Aus soon, so he thinks it's a waste to spend lots of money on stuff that 'isn't worth shipping back'. As much as I complain, I'm glad that he agrees that the cats are worth shipping back :D

I need to find a few things to spoil Sybil as she is a bit different to the boys. I've got some more Valerian toys coming for her soon as she loves the rat from zooplus :rolleyes: She is such a stinky little girl :eek:

3. spid

spid PetForums VIP

4. Alfride

Alfride PetForums Senior

They are working on selling it outside of Taiwan. No idea about the price but at least they can produce it cheap and I don't think the materials are that expensive either.

5. Cats cats cats

Cats cats cats PetForums VIP

Really ? :( I don't think your OH and i would get along :D :D :D :lol:

6. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

Mine all take turns in the one hammock we have on our trees, so I think these will be on their wish list - unfortuntaely they only ship inside the US :(

Cat Hammocks

7. McSquirtle

McSquirtle PetForums Senior

8. spid

spid PetForums VIP

We are Forces and move every 12, 18 or 24 months - we also are renting our MOD quarter - the run goes up in every location. No reason you can't buy modular system and if you bought it in metal it would be able to be ship it to Aus and it would last a very long time. I got fed up of waiting, if I waited until we stopped moving to do stuff I'd still be waiting in 20 years!

9. McSquirtle

McSquirtle PetForums Senior

I am also jealous of those of you with OH's willing. Its not about the money with us (despite me not working at the moment and expecting a baby...) but more about the room everything is taking up. My H keep saying "they're taking over the house!" and I'm like "yes, and?" It's their house too you know :D It's easy to twist his arm though. 6 weeks after getting Dexter I convinced him that he needed a little friend. Then last October we needed a third ;) We got one cat tree, and then I insisted we needed a 2nd as we were rehoming our boa and Oscar used to use the vivarium as a high place to sleep. He agreed on the understanding that the old one would come down... its still up! I have since bought; another large litter tray, radiator and snuggly beds, many toys, two plant pots containing mint and cat nip for outside, a water fountain and lots of high quality new food which has been trial and error. It's no wonder he gets annoyed :p I think hes given up trying to curb it with me.

#30 McSquirtle, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  10. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

11. coral.

coral. PetForums VIP

i havent a clue what might be on there wish list, they've already had a new litter tray, a a new cat tree, that wicker basket i bought yesterday, some new toys, and treats :D

i have to admit all the cat trees that are around these days are so addictive, but at this rate i would have to move my furniture out, or get a bigger place haha!

12. MummyCat

MummyCat PetForums Member

Oh dear, my kitties want this tunnel and maybe a few other things from this seller :p

13. Rubythedog

Rubythedog PetForums Junior

I don't actually own a cat :( (mums allergic to them so we have a doggie instead :) although that took a looooot of persuading) but both of my aunts have cats and I part own them :) I'd love to get them cat trees but they too expensive for me to buy so I stick to the small toys. There are some cat cubes on ebay that look quite fun CAT CUBE KITTEN TOY POP UP PLAY CUBE STRONG DESIGN NEW | eBay so I'll probably get some of them :)

14. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

15. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

That doesn't look as if it would be difficult to make :cool: Not sure about where I would put one though - I would want them to pull the ceiling down :eek:

16. coral.

coral. PetForums VIP

My kittys have them one of them Cubes, there not 100% strong material. but for that price there brilliant :thumbup: my kittys are always running in and out of it, sleep in it, and its always in the hallway but ends up in different rooms cause they roll around it in :lol:

17. Izzie

Izzie PetForums Senior

This: Hicat® | Introducing

I would have got it already but its custom made to fit and we are renting. We'll get one when we buy our house next year.

18. HeartofClass

HeartofClass PetForums VIP

The freaking water fountain! Bought it two weeks ago and it turned out it was broken. I'm still waiting for their call...

19. Rubythedog

Rubythedog PetForums Junior

:lol: I'll get them one then :)