Utonagan needs new loving home

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by carol, Aug 30, 2013.

1. carol

carol PetForums VIP

putting this up for a friend sadly due to a unexpected change she sadly needs her boy rehomed. :eek::eek:
    This lovely black and silver handsome boy needs a loving new home as soon as possible, does live with children and used to being with dog the ladies but his not good with boys. his got a loving temperament for that special someone.
    He is T.U.B.R registered
    he needs a willing person to help him with the training, for some reason the vet gave him a vasectomy not a full neutering so some one willing to finish the job. :mad2:
    for more info please pm me and will get some details off you so can pass you onto his owner.

Attached Files:

• utah.jpg
      utah.jpg
      File size:
      104.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Renata

Renata PetForums Member

SAD. I have a Utonagan, he is 5 years old. I adopted him when he was 2 years old. They are loving, cuddly monsters. I hope your boy will find loving family soon.

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

The British Utonagan Assocation now run a welfare and rescue they have a strict vetting procedure and also spay and neuter before rehoming. It would probably be worth her enlisting there help or rehoming him through them, probably a lot safer then trying to rehome him herself or putting an ad on the internet.

British Utonagan Association - Welfare/Rescue

4. lostbear

lostbear PetForums VIP

Really good advice from Sled Dog.

5. carol

carol PetForums VIP

yeah T.U.B.R knows them have for years. and T.U.B.R'S vetting is a epic event to get through
    thanks anyway