Still lookin for cat tree

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by hayleyb, Feb 1, 2010.

1. spacca

spacca PetForums Junior

very nice but it seems to be built mainly from driftwood or other bits of wood you can find when out walking in the woods.

i am gonna see if i can build something similar on the cheap and get back to you.

2. spacca

spacca PetForums Junior

3. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

i like the look of the red one on ebay. think ill watch that and see how much it goes for then hope they put another one on :D

4. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

It's grammar! :D

Sorry couldn't resist but yes, I agree with you.

5. ManyPaul

ManyPaul PetForums Member

I have the same one, best thing i ever bought, it looks amazing with our furniture, and Buffy loves it very much.

6. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

My neighbours has a big tree stump, I think I may borrow it for my cat run, I wish I had cemented into the the slabs to be honest. Never mind.

I like this one too. It looks nice.

7. saxa21

saxa21 PetForums Member

Do you still need a cat tree? I can give away mine for free. It's used but in good condition. Mine one is missing the little ball and the ladder needs screwing in, meybe from the other side as the hole became to big and is a bit loose. The catch is....you will need to collect it from London N13.

Cat Tree Filou: Great Deals on Scratching Posts at Zooplus

Also I have cat igloo to give away as my two pay no attantion to it at all. As it's light weight I can post for free as well. it's clean and washed, similar to the one below but it's leopard print.

New unused cat /small dog bed in igloo style on eBay (end time 06-Feb-10 20:00:26 GMT)

Anyone interested please drop me a private message.

8. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

thanx for the offer but unfortunatley i live in ne england so your wayyyyy away from me :)

9. cam3r0n

cam3r0n PetForums Newbie

Check out these cat trees from Run Cat Run!

They look much better than the mass produced types and cats love them.

http://runcatrun.logic44.co.uk

[​IMG]

10. Kiona

Kiona PetForums Member

You know the floor to ceiling ones that say they lock to the ceiling for stability, exactly how do they lock? is it screwed in or just wedged in on a springy thing?

Seen a good one on ebay but wanted to check first as we can't do drilling holes into the ceiling.

11. yorkshireblonde

yorkshireblonde PetForums Junior

Just to let you know I've just had an email that there is 20% of cat trees at zooplus until 23.00 hours on the 16th.
    Voucher code is SCRATCHY-SALE
    I used them to get mine (wish there'd been 20% off that one).
    As others have said earlier I have the banana tree one at £149 so that would have been £30 off!!!
    Hope someone can take advantage.:thumbup:

12. Tje

Tje Banned

I've had these types... some of them have a big screw that needs to go into the ceiling, some though have a kind of round slice of wood covered in fur that you wedge to the ceiling... however, I don't recommend these as ... well the cat tree is about 230cm high at ceiling height, and cats can be very rough when they're climbing it... the one I had wedged to the ceiling actually fell over one time and I was so lucky all it did was take a chunk out of my flooring... had I been closer to I would have been a goner. Mind you, you could secure it to a wall (depending on the design of the cat-tree).... and if you;re allowed to drill holes in walls of course.

13. will562

will562 PetForums Junior

Can you believe we just ordered the Banana Leaf Cat Tree iv on Friday!!!!! And missed out on this offer!!!!!! Would have saved £40!!!!!!

Oh well, will still love it when it comes!