UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Snow White Film

186 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MontyMaude 
#1 ·
I'm visiting home next Tuesday & Wednesday and I've been keeping Snow White & the Huntsman DVD so that my mum & I can watch it together. It's been sat in my cupboard since it was released (January I think?) and I'm desperate to watch it!!!

Finally, I hope to watch it next Tuesday night!
This is based on Baxter settling down as sleeping so we can watch it in peace :) lol

#5 ·
i thought it was utter twaddle, she cant act to save her life.
i thought the snow white film 'mirror mirror' was alot better, and quite funny in places. better actors and actresses too
We went expecting Snow White to be cr@p so that might be why we enjoyed it more. We had also seen Prometheus about 2 days beforehand and that really WAS a bag of shee-ite!!!!!

I got Mirror Mirror for Christmas but haven't gotten round to watching it yet.

#6 ·
We went expecting Snow White to be cr@p so that might be why we enjoyed it more. We had also seen Prometheus about 2 days beforehand and that really WAS a bag of shee-ite!!!!!

I got Mirror Mirror for Christmas but haven't gotten round to watching it yet.
stuff like proetheus isnt really my thing. i only saw 2 films at the cinema last year and that was Avengers and The Hobbit. now they are my type of films :D

i thought mirror mirror was going to be crap when i watched it but i was surprised, was quite funny. dont think it helps that i cant stand the lead in snow white film.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.