UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Rusty take two.........

784 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  jenny armour 
#1 ·
Oh my what have i done, :crazy:,:crazy:,:eek:, he opens doors, operates the computer, and he has only been here 24 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
One of mine is asleep on her cat tree (not surprising though at 5. 20 this morning she wanted attention and jumped on me and purred right in my ear for a stroke, then she jumped off then disturbed the dogs who decided it was toliet time and all four animals followed downstairs while the dog went out the cats hassled me for dreamies:001_smile:)

The other is sleeping at my feet while I'm on here, think she thinks she is a dog, well she does like their food. lol

#11 ·
well you kept him quiet i bet he's quite a comparison after your british and persian
i have never had a maine coon before, i couldnt decide wether to get a maine coon or a nfc,,,,,:d he certainly is a live wire, hasnt sat still for more than two secs. :)

#13 ·
hi Lorraine....lol, now the fun part begins..he will def keep you occupied thats for sure........hes a stunner, well done you.................Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.