RIP OUR LOVELY JESSIE, TAKEN TOO SOON.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by katie200, Dec 9, 2016.

1. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hi Noushka05,

Yeah she was very ill, but she seemed to be looking forwards to Christmas and reading my new novella The Flower Angel that I released before the time I was set to release it just so she could have a copy for over Christmas. But then she took a bad turn stopped being able to breath and ended up in hospital. She couldn't talk, but I gave her my novella anyway and she clutched it to her chest not letting it go. I read her most of it the night before she died to her and when she went she was still holding my book. I like to think it gave her some comfort and reading too her was better than rambling about things she couldn't ask about. It still was a shock we lost her so quickly. :( xxx It has been just a heartbreaking few weeks. Thanks Hun that means a lot. xx

Awww! She was such a loving happy dog, she didn't have a bad bone in her body. She was so gentle and funny too. And very very loved. I remember the first time she saw snow she ran around the garden so wildly like wheres the grass :oops: but the next year she loved it. It's lovely yu felt like you knew her. :) thanks Hun that means a lot. Smokey is still confused and my mum is just lost without her.

I hope you're okay. xxx

Take care.
    Katie.

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Sorry sue to here you lost your Lucy. xxxxx

PetLover01 likes this.
  3. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Thanks Happy paws she sure was a loved and happy girl. xx

4. PetLover01

PetLover01 PetForums Newbie

Your rainbow bridge is so nice.

FeelTheBern likes this.
  5. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern Definitely not a crook

Yes! The rainbow bridge is a good place for us to say goodbye to pets who have moved on.

6. sue m

sue m lucy

Thank you so much for your message about Lucy, hopefully she is playing over Rainbow Bridge and having fun. Miss her terribly every day.

7. shamus

shamus PetForums Junior

we all know the pain you feel and all I can say is it does get easier and you don't forget them,so sorry for your loss.