RIP OUR LOVELY JESSIE, TAKEN TOO SOON.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by katie200, Dec 9, 2016.

1. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Thanks Kimthecat x

kimthecat likes this.
  2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Thanks Animallover26 xx

3. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

She did know only love. x

noushka05 likes this.
  4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Jessie keyring.jpg

This was our Jessie always smiling and looking so happy. This is how I'll always remember her. With a smile that could make anyone's day bright.

noushka05, Char8607 and Animallover26 like this.
  5. Char8607

Char8607 PetForums Member

Thank you, you take care too. I keep just hoping that it will gradually get easier not only for us but also his brother who still doesn't seem to know what's going on nearly 2 (seemingly endless) weeks later. Xx

katie200 likes this.
  6. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

(((Hugs))) Char8607 you take care too. I hope it gets easier for your other dog. It's heartbreaking to see them clueless or searching. I know this isn't exactly the same but my cat Smokey was like Jessie shadow he slept with her, drank out of her water bowl and even treated her for being a good girl. He honestly did he'd pull out her treats from her box and drop them down to a waiting Jessie. Now he's mewing, looking for her, clawing the kitchen door every-time its closed then rushing inside stopping looking because she's not there. so sad. xxxxx

7. Char8607

Poor Smokey :( ours were two cats we rescued them when they were only a few weeks old (we never knew exactly how old they were but I have always thought they were too young to have left their mum) and the pair of them have been inseparable since. When one went to the vet the other had to go too otherwise they were just distressed. When Cloud was poorly towards the end we tried to keep him downstairs but Storm would often want to be upstairs so we would let him through the door then within seconds both of them would be at their respective sides of the door crying and scratching to be together again. Storm seems so lonely my partner just keeps telling me no matter how bad I feel Storm must feel a hundred times worse. We are off to the vets tonight to collect Clouds ashes and I'm dreading it as much as I want him home it still doesn't feel real but doing that is such a final act.

I hope Smokey can start to settle soon, I think all any of us can do is give them lots of love and attention knowing our pain is shared and very much felt by them too xx

katie200 likes this.
  8. noushka05

noushka05 ❄️ lefty,remoaner,bunny-hugger, giver of a ****

Aww Katie I've only just seen this, I cant tell you how sorry I am to hear this tragic news about your beautiful gentle girl:( My Indi was also 7 years old when we lost her, I know exactly how devastating it is to lose one so young, my heart goes out to you & your family (((massive hugs))))

Sleep peacefully sweet Jessie xxx

katie200 likes this.
  9. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hi Char8607,

Yeah poor Smokey:(

Awww! Bless both your cats they sound so so close friends. Cloud and Storm sounds like they loved each other very much. Bless him I bet he's so lonely and confused. All you can do is love him and give him all his favourite things. (((Hugs))) I know that feeling of dread at collecting the ashes it's like so final you can't just imagine they are coming back after you get the ashes. We pick Jessie up tomorrow. :( I'm thinking of you all. Give Storm a cuddle from me.

Me too Hun, he's so unhappy and so sad he has taken to making this growling noise while he search the living room under the fridge and behind the dryer for her. He just seems so lost. I'm giving him lots of love and treats but he just sad and mad and confused. :( Xxx

Thinking of you tonight. Xxx

10. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hi Nousha05,

Thanks Hun we are heartbroken we miss her so much. It was such a shock Hun we didn't think she'd die we though she'd come back. :( I'm sorry that Indi died 7 ((((massive hugs))))) its so heartbreaking she was so happy so sweet and loved life. My mum is fallacious no apart without her too.

Thanks for thinking of us. Xxxxx

noushka05 likes this.
  11. Jackie C

Jackie C Missing my beautiful girl.

Sorry for the loss of your beautiful Jessie. x It's so hard. The impact our beautiful animals have on our hearts is wonderful, but the loss when they're gone is terrible x

katie200 and noushka05 like this.
  12. noushka05

It really upset me reading this this morning, I cried for Jessie, for you & for my Indi. I only wish there was something I could say to ease your pain Katie xxxxxx

katie200 likes this.
  13. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Thanks Jacketie C, she was so special and created such joy and love in our family. But now she's gone it's like so heartbreaking and lonely. She was so kind to everyone that smile of hers was enough to make any day better. Miss her so much.

14. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

((((Massave Hugs)))) Noushka05 me too Hun I wish I could ease the pain for us all I haven't stopped crying this week. I miss Jessie she helped my mum cope, she made me laugh and she had the kindest heart. Even the vet who did her operation said she was one of the lovestest dogs he's met and he wished there was more he could have done.

I can say this month has been so sad first my Nan passed away then Jessie it's like I can't shake the sadness I feel.

You make sure you take care of yourself indi was a lovely dog too and very lucky to have you xxxx

noushka05 likes this.
  15. Char8607

Thank you Katie. Sending big hugs to Smokey and you all through this hard time xx

16. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Thanks Char8607. Sending you hugs and thinking of you and storm too xxx

17. KitKatCat

KitKatCat PetForums Junior

I'm sorry for your loss. At least Jessie is in dog heaven now. Pets come and go, but you never want to lose them.

18. noushka05

I knew your Nan was really poorly but I didn't know you'd lost her, I'm so sorry, Katie xxx. What a horrible time you're having of it, sending my heartfelt condolences to you and your family at this difficult time. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting Jessie, I felt like I knew her, I got attached to her through your messages. It was obvious to me just how sweet and gentle she was & how very much loved she was too. Just take it one day at a time Katie & if you ever need someone to talk to you know where I am. Thinking of you, your Mum, Smokey and all your family xxxx

katie200 likes this.
  19. sue m

sue m lucy

So sorry for your loss, this forum is wonderful and everyone is so understanding. I recently lost my lovely Lucy seven weeks ago and talking to everyone here has really helped me. R.I.P. Jessie x

katie200 likes this.
  20. Happy Paws

Happy Paws PetForums VIP

I'm so sorry for your loss she wa sure a lovely and well loved girl.

Run free lovely Jessie, now free from pain xx