Rainbow Bridge

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by tashi, Jul 8, 2008.

1. SpencerK

SpencerK PetForums Junior

I would love to believe in this, I really would. I had to put my boy, my son, my best friend to sleep last week after 16 years of joy and love. Suddenly 50% of my the love in my life has gone, the world is now a darker place now my Barns has left me. I'm not religious at all, never have been. I would love to believe in this... I dunno, maybe I'm scared to. Believing in this would mean coming to terms that Barns has truly gone, something I cannot do at the moment. RIP Barns,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwfMc-FII3vwZHFwSGNWX0xmd1E/view?usp=sharing
    [​IMG]

bozbenjakegeorge likes this.
  2. squirrel605

squirrel605 PetForums Member

My dear Sox is there now. I rescued her nine years ago. She passed away January 11, 2017 after a year long anemia.

3. Colliebarmy

Colliebarmy PetForums VIP

I dont see it as religious i believe in the power of love and the eternal spirit

I dont believe death is the end, just a new start

maybe im a hippy or new age oldie but your best buddy has, i believe, simply stepped into another dimension...

Good times havent gone, theyve been put on hold

squirrel605 likes this.
  4. Tobacat

Tobacat PetForums Senior

Toby, RIP my little man. You were a little cat (well actually quite big in your earlier day) who loved being outside until the last few hours of your life and I hope you can enjoy your time pottering around rainbow bridge. I think we got it just right for you, you'd just started to really struggle with life as we were leaving for the vet - I hope this is the case and you actually had the life you were meant to down to the last hour.

You were a real lovable character and the house is empty without you. We will look after your little sister and hope one day she reaches you safely. Thank you for sharing your life with us, I hope you were happy. x

Toby was a tuxedo cat with a white patch by his nostril, four white paws and a little bit of white on what was his cuddly tummy. Everyone loved him and he had a lot of admirers who spoilt him with too many treats over time.

Calvine and Reets like this.
  5. squirrel605

squirrel605 PetForums Member

So sorry for your loss. One day, we will see our dears at that bridge.