New members please read

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clare7435, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blossom21

blossom21 PetForums Senior

Yours sounds a pickle too,but you have the advantage over me of him being younger and probably easier to train. Think mine has a lot of ingrained behaviours that need undoing. Its just hubby and I as my lot are grown with children of their own.I work P/T and hubs is retired. He will help out with the occasional walk if I am very tired after work,but the bulk is done by moi! But we are united in the way we are teaching Bramble or rather re educating. They sure are characters and we love him to bits,but do get days when I want to pull my hair out. Have been putting into effect some Jan Fennell methods and have to say there are small improvements starting to show. Our biggest challenge is on walks,re call, focusing on me rather than going hell for leather. We will get there in the end, either that or I will crack first.

:blink:

2. yendall1963

yendall1963 PetForums Newbie

hi iam julie a new member i have a passion for dogs especially yorkshire terriers

3. Dogpal

Dogpal PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I've just joined and am looking forward to chatting.............

4. chelseabond

chelseabond PetForums Junior

hello everyone. my name is valerie samantha. i have a collie and a westie, can anyone help me how this forum works, i need to find someone who can advise me. our rough collie has bitten my son hes 25 but it was fairly bad and im wondering wot anyone else would now do , please help x

5. Elfin

Elfin PetForums Newbie

Aww, this is an awesome way to welcome everyone.Thanks a bunch! ^_^

6. moshkinz

moshkinz PetForums Newbie

Im new Just getting the hang of this now :) xx

7. jan61

jan61 PetForums Newbie

morning everyone!

my mum rescued me three days ago, im settling in great, mum wants too know how too put a pic of me and her on the message board, she has got the pic on the laptop but needs help too go further heheee!

Im four or five years old mum isnt sure but im going too the vets tomorrow for jabs and a check up hope if im good i may geat a treat.

jan x and Ted

8. drillersmum

drillersmum PetForums Newbie

Re: New members please read.
    Hello, I came across this site while I was googling for info about Trocoxil meds. I am in Australia and hope that you take anyone or everyone as the case may be. There doesn't seem to be many sites like this that are Australian. Thankfully dogs don't discriminate. LOL.
    I suspect I will make a few mistakes as I try to learn how to use this site.
    I have a username... drillersmum and don't know if the protocol encourages real first names. I hope to get some help along the way. Tah. Already I'm a bit confused... do I use the "Quick Reply" or "Post Reply" and does it matter which "Post Reply" I use? Big sighs.

9. Delvardian

Delvardian PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone! I found this forum when I was searching information about making christmas bulbs ;)) I started to read topics in rabbit grou and I;ve decided to stay:))
    I have to rabbit - Fretka (she's big white angora) and Emil (dwarf bunny:)) - and also dog, an afghan hound Ptyś :))
    Nice to meet you :))

10. xrachx79

xrachx79 PetForums Newbie

Hi my name is Rachael and I am new to the pet forum. Myself and my 5 year old daughter have 2 bunnys called Cookie and Fudge. My little girl loves loves cats and kittens. I am looking to adopt a kitten for her birthday which is the 1st of January. So I'm busy planning !!

11. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Moderator
    Staff Member

I am locking this thread as it seems to be confusing new members. Will new members please post your introductions on the main introduction forum, so that your post will get seen and responded to.

And welcome to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.