New members please read

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clare7435, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Hi to all you new membrs,
    I'm Clare....the name makes that obvious lol...I usually like to post a welome message personally to everyone but with one thing or another I've got behnd so thought I'd post a thread.

You've chosen a really great forum to join...this is a amazing place to be for help and advice as well as making some really good frinds, the members on here are some of the most genuine and caring people I have met and they are always there for one another whtever the circumstances and whatever they're doing at the time...if someone is needed there's aways someone there.

So that said, dont be afraid to post, even if not everyone agrees you'll get some good advice and a friend when you need it the most.
    Take care and enjoy the forum
    Clare xx

2. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Really nice thing to do and of course I totally agree :thumbup: :)

Thoughtful and considerate members like yourself make this place special, thank you xx

I've put your thread as a sticky :)

3. Merlin Birmingham

Merlin Birmingham PetForums Senior

Thanks for welcome,

There are some amazing people people on here and some that im still judging how to take them lol... Im sure its just my cynical mind though LOL

4. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

wrapped up in special jackets preferably:lol:

5. Merlin Birmingham

Merlin Birmingham PetForums Senior

:thumbup: :lol: :thumbup: :lol: :thumbup: :lol: :thumbup:

6. Zwartble

Zwartble PetForums Newbie

Hello,
    Nice to meet you all. Just trying to find were to put a question on vet care hope you can help. Sure I will find my way around the site in the end

7. wendyhainey

wendyhainey PetForums Newbie

Hi folks, Nice to meet you all.

I will be posting a question soon!

8. nikkidee3

nikkidee3 PetForums Junior

Hey everyone :)

Ive only had a quick view but already im liking this site :) looks like there is loads of helpful advice. Cant wait to do some postings :)

Nikki

9. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

hi nikki what a lovely intro welcome to pet forums :) :thumbup:

10. nikkidee3

nikkidee3 PetForums Junior

Hi RockRomantic! I cant believe you have a spider!!!! :eek: Im terrified of them!!!

11. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Thanks WM....and for making it a sticky, my life and family can be quite interesting to say the least and it means i dont always get tme to read all the threads let alone introductions and I think it's really important to post in introductions so I appreciate the sticky a lot
    Clare xx

12. ShyanneDianne

ShyanneDianne PetForums Newbie

Hi I'm not sure if I've introduced myself or not lol but I'm Dianne,from Bolton,48 and happily Single :D I've recently (nov 2009) had to say goodbye to my much loved dog-Kim,and I got back on the bike so to speak and adopted a jack russell-Molly the Mutt as she's fondly known lol on December the 1st. I've always wanted one but geees do I know I've got one lol she has far too much energy!!even with 2 walks a day. She's pretty much housetrained now and with being so tiny she uses the cat flap,she's still seems to be going through the biting/nibbling stage and I can't remember when it stops-has anyone got any advice I'd be more than grateful,thanks from a happy Jack Russell companion lol x

13. elaneyo0

elaneyo0 PetForums Newbie

hi just joined i own or should i say am owned by 3 cavvies and 2 bedlington terriers.

14. Saffy Hunter

Saffy Hunter PetForums Newbie

Hi All, What a nice welcoming bunch you are.

Well I'm Saffy's mum and just killing time today staying close to the phone, waiting to hear when I can collect her from the vets. She's had an xray to see that her spine is ok and she's suitable to breed. I should say, Saffy is a 20 months old Lucas terrier (Norfolk/Sealyham cross) I promised the Lucas terrier club to breed one litter from her hence the xray.

I'm so glad I found this forum and no doubt will pop in on a regular basis. Thank you for making it so interesting and informative.
    Ax

Brooke276 likes this.
  15. TheJockess_&_WeeAngus

TheJockess_&_WeeAngus PetForums Junior

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have just this minute joined and getting ready with a question!

Oh and hello to everyone else out there!

x

L0la likes this.
  16. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Thanks to all those who have introduced themselves....It's always lovelyto see new members join....I was a new member myself just a few months back...I was so worried about posting the first few times I did it....but as you can see by my post count I soon got over that one lol....it's so easy to join in the threads on here because evryone is so helpful and friendly....we get the occasional troll who come on and attempts to wind everyone up....but if you see them.,.,.,.,don't let them wind you up....just toy with them a little and they'll dissappear like magic when one of our lovely mods ban them...hehehe....
    Enjoy yourselves...this is a place not just for pet chat but for a great laugh too....we have some real laughs on here
    Clare xxx

17. Honeybunch

Honeybunch PetForums Member

Hi everyone. Im new on here have 5 cats, a rabbit,a hamster and 2 bearded dragons! My cat Honey is possibly pregnant as she mated last week but am patiently waiting for any tell tale signs! No doubt I will need lots of advice if she is! These forums are invaluable for advice.

18. TheJockess_&_WeeAngus

Arrrrgh please help me..................

I haven't got a clue how this site works, I've never been part of a forum before. How to I post threads? lol

Geoff Monks likes this.
  19. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Calm down, take a deep breath..........................ok?!:thumbup: Theres loads of great people on here and they're here to help. youve done the hard work by posting on here, just do the same in any of the other sections you want to. the best place for a laugh is in general chat, so come on in and join in. Newbies are always welcome:thumbup:

20. TheJockess_&_WeeAngus

(((sucking in air......exhaling air....))))) Have calmed down now - thanks for that! But how do I ask a question in general? And how do I put up a profile pic? I thought I had already done that but can't see my pic on the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.