My life is never going to be the same again.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by cuddlesandme, Apr 23, 2013.

1. cuddlesandme

cuddlesandme PetForums Senior

I am absolutely ripped to pieces, I am so sad words can't describe. I can't stop crying :cryin: :cryin:

I held Cuddles in my arms for the last time today as she slowly closed her beautiful green eyes for the last time and I watched her draw her last breath whilst in the animal hospital. She deteriorated so quickly, even the vet who helped Cuddles on her way cried.

Cuddles was my life, she was my bundle of joy, she made me want to wake up every day, I feel so empty now and lost without her here with me. I feel part of me is missing now and don't know how I am going to cope without her :cryin:

You were my world my little princess and I never wanted to say goodbye, it was the hardest thing I have had to do and I am sorry :cryin: I love you my little baby, I know now you aren't in pain anymore and you will live in my memories forever and will never be forgotten :cryin::cryin:

RIP Cuddles :(

2. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

Sorry for your loss.

3. danniandnala

danniandnala PetForums VIP

oh hun im so so sorry...really can relate to how your feeling sending lots and lots of virtual hugs xxxxxxx

4. Peter Galbavy

Peter Galbavy PetForums Senior

So sorry for you. Perhaps, once the initial pain lessens - it took a while for me when my George passed on - take heart in all the good times you had and the wonderful life Cuddles must have had with you. x

5. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

So so sorry Tom. Big Hugs.

RIP Cuddles run free at the Bridge

:crying::crying::crying:

6. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

I'm so sorry to read this. Sleep tight Cuddles.

7. helenxxxx

helenxxxx PetForums Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.

RIP Cuddles :(

8. JordanRose

JordanRose Master of the Whingey Cat.

Oh, Tom! What a terrible shock!! :crying:

I'm so sorry to hear this, it was clear for all to see just how much Cuddles meant to you. She will be forever in your heart.

Feel free to pour out your soul on here, don't be ashamed of your grief. We're all here to support you through this terrible time.

I don't know what else to say :(

Sleep tight, Cuddles. You were such a brave girl, and so lucky to have the love that you had throughout your life xX

9. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Oh Tom I am so, so sorry to hear this :(:(:( I am crying for you now. I know just how much it hurts and you feel as if nothing in the world will ever make it better. But it will get better Tom, I promise and you will smile again when you think of your beautiful girl. Until then sending you all the hugs I can ((()))
    RIP beloved Cuddles xxx run free over the Rainbow Bridge. Perhaps you can look after my tiny angels when you're there :(

10. Toby Tyler

Toby Tyler Banned

NO! I can't believe I'm reading this Tom :(

Words can't express how sorry I am. I know Cuddles was your world.

She could not have had a better dad or a better life than with you. Rest now dear Cuddles, in a place where you are healthy and free. You will be dearly missed by us on the forum as well.

Tom, you take care of yourself. Sending you massive hugs from across the pond.

11. SamanthaGoosey

SamanthaGoosey PetForums VIP

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

R.I.P Beautiful Cuddles

12. cats galore

cats galore PetForums VIP

i'm so sorry to hear this Tom. words can never make this better for you. time really is a great healer though, and as others have already said, you will one day be able to think and talk about Cuddles without getting upset. big hugs for you Tom, we are all thinking of you at this sad time
    RIP Cuddles and run free at rainbow bridge where you will have endless sunshine and flowers to play in xx

13. j4nfr4n

j4nfr4n PetForums VIP

so sorry for your loss i know from experience the pain you are feeling is the worst possible but try to think of the wonderful times you had with cuddles and that also remember she has no pain now. rest in peace cuddles xx

14. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

Dear Tom, you have my deepest sympathies.
    It was very clear to anyone who read any of your posts, that Cuddles was a very special cat and that you shared a unique bond with her.
    I know the pain of losing such a special companion and feel for you having to face this loss.
    RIP Cuddles

15. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

Oh Tom I am so very sorry to hear about poor Cuddles. Another angel taken too soon x

16. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

Oh Tom :( I'm so so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news of Cuddles :( my thoughts are with you at this sad time ((((hugs)))) xx

Cuddles is at peace now and pain free, she will always be with you and in your heart, you have your precious memories of your beautiful girl, cherish them forever.

We're all here for you Tom when you need us xx

RIP Cuddles, run free at the bridge beautiful girl xx

17. anjo19

anjo19 PetForums Member

I've followed some of your previous and very informative posts but never posted anything because I didn't know what to say. I still don't but can't read and run now.

I am so sorry. Thinking of you x

18. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Tom I am shocked to read this sad news,you must be heartbroken.There is nothing I can say that will be of comfort to you right now,I have been where you are now and know the pain you are feeling.
    Run free Cuddles you were a lucky girl to have such a devoted daddy,have fun at the bridge xx

19. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

I cannot believe I am reading this.....
    I knew Cuddles was feeling poorly, but I never ever expected this.

I am in total shock, and I cannot even begin to imagine how you must feel.........

She was your world.
    After all the two of you have been through lately, this is the cruelest possible twist of fate.....

I am so very, very sorry for your incredible loss.

Run free at the bridge, beautiful Cuddles......

20. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

Tom so , so sorry and sad to read that Cuddles has passed :( Tom we all know how much you cherished and adored her ......

The pain you feel is unbearable i know , but take comfort that she will no longer be suffering and is at peace at the Bridge, running free .....

Tom she will always be in your heart , and that will always remain ..

Take care Tom (((( Tom)))) ... shirl x