how to groom/trim your poodle seminar day

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by juliakerle, Feb 10, 2012.

1. juliakerle

juliakerle PetForums Junior

we have been discussing at k9 pet grooming centre about hosting a how to groom your poodle day. for pet owners or anyone interested

Angela is well known in the poodle world in breeding and trimming poodles as well as having excellent well known poodle friends like Anita Bax.
    myself are upto date in all the new ways of achieving results quicker and effectively in wool coated breeds. passing my poodle practical exam with distinction

we will show you how to prep and trim your own dog. we will be showing how to trim a lamb trim and maybe for fun a show trim, lunch will be provided! we are limited to only 10 places! I will give exact details on thurs or later in the week when Angela and I have got all the plans together

we are based in Broxbourne Herts check out our website and also link to facebook k9petgrooming.co.uk

For now is there anyone who may be interested?
    And then we can work out a Sunday that will suit us all

2. juliakerle

juliakerle PetForums Junior

here is some of our work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. creekmouth

creekmouth PetForums Junior

Hi, would you be interested in grooming a couple of Barbets?
    Barbets are what could be called the original poodle, the poodle was refined into what it is today, the Barbet remained rustic. There are only 24 in the UK, so I doubt very much if many groomers have ever seen them, I'm not too far from Broxbourne.