Horse riding tall boots

Discussion in 'Horse Tack and Equipment' started by Annie28_86, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Annie28_86

Annie28_86 PetForums Newbie

Hi
    I was wanting to get some advice about some good long boots. I wanted some to use for riding and mucking out. Had been using my hunter boots, but they dont keep my feet very warm and want some that look a bit nicer too. I quite like the Mark Todd ones, both the Mark Todd milestone tall leather boots, and also the Mark Todd country boot brown. However not sure completely about these and whether people could recommend any good ones, that aren't really expensive like Ariat ones seem to be!
    Thank you, in advance!
    Annie

2. lucylastic

lucylastic PetForums VIP

3. AutumnAngel

AutumnAngel PetForums Junior

4. robinsons

robinsons PetForums Newbie

If you are looking for horse riding tall boots there are so many shops that offers even online purchasing service as well you can go for them and have a look at the riding boots they offer.

5. Lily Joe

Lily Joe PetForums Newbie

It is very important to wear proper footwear when working around and riding horses. Good boots help protect your feet if they get stepped on, and help prevent your foot from sliding through the stirrup should you fall your arena UK equestrian horse. When you are choosing any type of gear, including footwear, always think safety first.