UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Hi Everyone!

4K views 60 replies 16 participants last post by  noushka05 
#1 ·
Just joined the forum today, hopefully I can recieve lots of help and advice regarding my dogs and cats.:):), Two dogs and a cat by the way folks!!:):)

#27 ·
Emmm You mean everything has been running nice and smooth like!!! Talk about give a dog a bad name Noush!!:D:D I may have turned over a new leaf:eek::eek: there again I may not have!!:001_tt2:
lol
DT
hehe No:D... i woz merely meaning its far too quiet & rather boring:001_tt2:...

G
#30 ·
:D

Maybe you are Rainybow!! :D:D:D
That DD has a lot to answer to you know!!! telling me about a litter of weimy pupsters :):) didn't fink I could ignore that didya??:eek:
And here I was trying to keep it a secret!
You can blame Devildogz and that new member gallyoceanweimaraner
Don't fink there could be a litter of grey ones born on here without be bring there to see em into the world doya??:eek::eek: shudder the though!
Anyway this won't get the baby a new bonnet! got loads of unpacking to do!!
lol
DT
haha!! its me that gets the blame for everthing! :001_tt2: she is lying she just wanted to come back! :D:D
Welcome back! :D

#40 ·
haha! you bugger!! not any more than you already are PLEASE :D:D
And besides! someone has to be here to start the congratualations thread when you reach 10,000!!!:D:D

And another when FreeSpirit reachs 15,000!! how the hell did you do that Ony?? you wanna post some for me??:):)

And Hobo - The sun ain't here neither!! but heck it was blazing good whilst it lasted!! I sat on the front on Frifday with the artist paintings at the festival and I was burning!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.