Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boxerluver30, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Hello

My names devon, I own a Norwegian elkhound cross called Samson and a ginger tabby called Mario. Hope to get to know everyone :). As for me I am currently studying a canine behaviour and training degree at Reaseheath college (with chester uni). I've just finished my first year and it has been a real learning curve for me doing a degree! I have previously done a level 3 extended diploma in animal management in which I got a distinction, distinction merit. As if it wasn't already obvious by my username I am a big lover of boxer dogs, I think personally they are awesome dogs :D. Samson, my current dog, has been a learning curve for us also and has been a bit of a challenge to train however he is now a well rounded 3 year old boy :). Mario we have had since a kitten along with his littermate brother buzz (my younger step brothers named them) however buzz sadly died young :(. Anyway like I said looking forward to getting to know everyone. Devon

Here are pics of my two

Samson
    Mario

2. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

hello Devon and Welcome to PF. :)
    nice photos of Samson and Mario .

Good luck with your course . We need more qualified Behaviourists and trainers out there.

Boxerluver30 likes this.
  3. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

Boxerluver30 likes this.