Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by elsamarie, Jan 17, 2012.

1. elsamarie

elsamarie PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I have decided to have a clear out and so I am selling some cages I have that are no longer used. I have tried to create a new post with reduced prices but it isn't showing on the forum so instead I have edited this one with new lower prices.

I have listed below what I am looking to sell along with rough prices which I have come to by looking at prices of items new / used etc. I am near Lincoln and would be looking for buyers to collect (i have had bad experiences of receiving cages and tanks being broken in transit), I am in most days / times so can arrange time to suit. I do have photos I have taken but have not yet had time to upload, if anyone is interested in any items I am happy to email photos over:

Ferplast Multy (70cm x 45cm x 32cm): grey base, silent spinner wheel, grey plastic house, green igloo house, red plastic bowl and a wood play / climb toy. Virtually unused. £25 ono REDUCED to £15

Ferplast Duna (54cm x 38 cm x 28cm): yellow base, yellow wheel which attaches to shelf, red plastic bowl, grey plastic house. Virtually unused. £15 ono REDUCED to £10 ono

Large Glass tank with wood and mesh lid (73cm x 30cm x 38cm): used to house roborovski hamsters, excellent condition. £25 ono (this was a custom made size and cost £70 plus my husband made the lid) REDUCED to £15

Small Glass tank (45cm x 25cm x 26cm): previously used as a fish tank. No lid. £10 ono REDUCED to £5

Or I will sell as a job lot for £40

Elsa :)

#1 elsamarie, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. elsamarie

BUMP - reduced prices!

3. alexflower

alexflower PetForums Newbie

Hello,

I know you have said you do not want to post these cages but would you consider posting if no-one else is interested in them? I am really interested in the duna multy as I cannot find one anywhere else. I would be happy to pay recorded delivery or other recorded/insured postage. If not, no problems I am just really struggling to find a duna multy anywhere on-line or in any shops.

Alex

4. elsamarie

Hi,
    Sorry I did not respond to your message - I only got a notification of the replies to this thread in my junk mail which I checked today, not of receiving any messages, and I didn't think to check as I am not familiar with how posts work etc here.

I just checked my profile and it shows a message from you had been deleted.

Sorry - the cages are still available. It is just I have been very busy with my children and work and not been online much at all.

Elsa.

#4 elsamarie, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  5. elsamarie

Hi, I was really looking for collection as aside from the risk of them being damaged during transit it is the task of getting them parcelled up - they are quite bulky and finding a way to pack them would be an issue. I know if I were were prepared to post I could get more for them on ebay but I have put low prices on them to reflect the fact of pick up only as I know it makes it more difficult.

6. elsamarie

Hi,

I have messed up and ended up with two threads :rolleyes:: I really need to get to grips with these forum things lol :blush:. I have attached pics of the tanks / cages to my other thread 'various tanks / cages for sale'.

7. Kingbuxton13

Kingbuxton13 PetForums Junior

Would you be willing to post at all?

Can you PM me

8. elsamarie

Hi all,

The reason I reduced the prices was to reflect the fact that I was offering for pick up only, which I know most people dont want. Looking at the prices I have seen Duna Multy's going for in the past I know I could get more if I advertised on ebay and offered to post, hence my original prices.

I have nothing to pack the cages in so to post them would mean having to find packing, get them down to post office etc. If I were to consider posting I would be looking at the original prices plus postage and packing as this is what I would sell for on ebay.

The reduced rates are for pick up only.

Sorry, it is just I am that busy at the moment between looking after my 3 young children and work I need to make it worth my while.

It is my understanding I need 10 posts to pm so if anyone does wish to pm me please do so.

Elsa.

9. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Good luck with that for a second hand cage lol.

10. elsamarie

I meant the prices I originally listed on my first post on this thread - not the original prices of the items if bought new! :rolleyes:

11. elsamarie

Just read and it is 25 posts, not 10 :nonod:
    If anyone wants to contact me directly my email is: elsa.marie@hotmail.co.uk

12. elsamarie

Nothing is showing up in my inbox or junk folder for the this email address!

13. elsamarie

Hi all,

Just for clarity, all cages are still available for the following prices:

Pick up only: Multy £15, Duna £10, Large Glass tank £15, small glass tank £5 (or the lot for £40)
    Delivered: Multy £25, Duna £15, Large Glass tank £25, small glass tank £10 ... all plus postage.

The reason for price differences are that I feel the delivered prices I am asking are fair as they are in excellent condition with extras, I have reduced for pick up only as it is much easier for me than having to find suitable packaging etc and worry about them getting broken in transit).

The other person who was interested in the multy decided against having it posted due to the level of compensation offered and whether they would pay out should the items be delivered in transit.

This was via Parcel Force, but should anyone be interested and want them delivered, please check out DPD, Hermes, CityLink etc and their policies before committing to buy as then you can check their prices / policies and that you are happy with them.

I am more than happy for someone to arrange courier collection themselves as I can be in at most times of the day if required.

Elsa.

#13 elsamarie, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  14. sully

sully PetForums Member

Should the items be 'Damaged' in transit :)

#14 sully, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  15. elsamarie

A number of people have shown interest then either not responded or withdrawn due to issues with delivery / insurance etc. :confused:
    Please only contact me if you are serious about wanting to buy and are happy with the cages or are happy with the terms of chosen courier. If people want delivery, this would be Parcel Force unless you wish to research which courier to use yourself, I am happy for a buyer to arrange their own courier so that they can get the price / service they want. I can be around at most times so collection in person or by courier would not be a problem. :)
    Collection prices are the lower prices as these reflect the fact this is most convenient for me, if you want the items delivered I would be looking for the original prices I asked plus postage (due to the time / effort involved in packing etc as they are big items).

Elsa.

16. sully

sully PetForums Member

I just wanted to thank Elsa, i have had the Duna Multy a few weeks now,which she posted and wrapped very well, it arrived in very good condition and Beau is very happy in her new home. Thankyou..........and if anyone else has another one for sale can they please let me know.

#16 sully, May 6, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012