Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by elsamarie, Jan 17, 2012.

1. elsamarie

elsamarie PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I have decided to have a clear out and so I am selling some cages I have that are no longer used. I have tried to create a new post with reduced prices but it isn't showing on the forum so instead I have edited this one with new lower prices.

I have listed below what I am looking to sell along with rough prices which I have come to by looking at prices of items new / used etc. I am near Lincoln and would be looking for buyers to collect (i have had bad experiences of receiving cages and tanks being broken in transit), I am in most days / times so can arrange time to suit. I do have photos I have taken but have not yet had time to upload, if anyone is interested in any items I am happy to email photos over:

Ferplast Multy (70cm x 45cm x 32cm): grey base, silent spinner wheel, grey plastic house, green igloo house, red plastic bowl and a wood play / climb toy. Virtually unused. £25 ono REDUCED to £15

Ferplast Duna (54cm x 38 cm x 28cm): yellow base, yellow wheel which attaches to shelf, red plastic bowl, grey plastic house. Virtually unused. £15 ono REDUCED to £10 ono

Large Glass tank with wood and mesh lid (73cm x 30cm x 38cm): used to house roborovski hamsters, excellent condition. £25 ono (this was a custom made size and cost £70 plus my husband made the lid) REDUCED to £15

Small Glass tank (45cm x 25cm x 26cm): previously used as a fish tank. No lid. £10 ono REDUCED to £5

Or I will sell as a job lot for £40

Elsa :)

#1 elsamarie, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. elsamarie

BUMP - reduced prices!

3. alexflower

alexflower PetForums Newbie

Hello,

I know you have said you do not want to post these cages but would you consider posting if no-one else is interested in them? I am really interested in the duna multy as I cannot find one anywhere else. I would be happy to pay recorded delivery or other recorded/insured postage. If not, no problems I am just really struggling to find a duna multy anywhere on-line or in any shops.

Alex

4. elsamarie

Hi,
    Sorry I did not respond to your message - I only got a notification of the replies to this thread in my junk mail which I checked today, not of receiving any messages, and I didn't think to check as I am not familiar with how posts work etc here.

I just checked my profile and it shows a message from you had been deleted.

Sorry - the cages are still available. It is just I have been very busy with my children and work and not been online much at all.

Elsa.

#4 elsamarie, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  5. elsamarie

Hi, I was really looking for collection as aside from the risk of them being damaged during transit it is the task of getting them parcelled up - they are quite bulky and finding a way to pack them would be an issue. I know if I were were prepared to post I could get more for them on ebay but I have put low prices on them to reflect the fact of pick up only as I know it makes it more difficult.

6. elsamarie

Hi,

I have messed up and ended up with two threads :rolleyes:: I really need to get to grips with these forum things lol :blush:. I have attached pics of the tanks / cages to my other thread 'various tanks / cages for sale'.

7. Kingbuxton13

Kingbuxton13 PetForums Junior

Would you be willing to post at all?

Can you PM me

8. elsamarie

Hi all,

The reason I reduced the prices was to reflect the fact that I was offering for pick up only, which I know most people dont want. Looking at the prices I have seen Duna Multy's going for in the past I know I could get more if I advertised on ebay and offered to post, hence my original prices.

I have nothing to pack the cages in so to post them would mean having to find packing, get them down to post office etc. If I were to consider posting I would be looking at the original prices plus postage and packing as this is what I would sell for on ebay.

The reduced rates are for pick up only.

Sorry, it is just I am that busy at the moment between looking after my 3 young children and work I need to make it worth my while.

It is my understanding I need 10 posts to pm so if anyone does wish to pm me please do so.

Elsa.

9. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Good luck with that for a second hand cage lol.

10. elsamarie

I meant the prices I originally listed on my first post on this thread - not the original prices of the items if bought new! :rolleyes: