UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Dogs saved my life.

787 views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  ChaKira 
#1 ·
Hi All

Basically, I've entered a competition to win £650 worth of photos of my dogs. And I know you're all thinking "oh another one..." but hear me out.

These dogs have literally saved my life. Last year June, I lost my husband after only 6 months of marriage. He died from cancer - we only knew about it for 6 days.
These dogs are the ONLY reason I get up in the morning. The only reason I get out the house and the only ones who are there for me when no-one else is. They cuddle with me and make me smile with the daft things they do.
The amount of times I've just felt like giving up and ending it all is always stopped by thinking "what would happen to them" - I couldn't imagine where they'd end up. By doing this, they've saved me.

Please - for all on facebook - take 2 seconds to like this photo for me. I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.facebook.com/venturelea...2063030144552/937380496279464/?type=1&theater

#2 ·
Liked

They are a beautiful group :)

#11 ·
Done :)

Sorry for your loss, and I am so happy you have your dogs to help you get through it all xxx

#14 ·
What a horrendous thing to happen, I'm so sorry :(

But dogs are just the best companions in times of hardship, and I'm so glad you had them to pull you through :) x

ETA - have liked, you have lovely doglets

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.