Do You Walk Your Dogs In The Rain?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AJ, Sep 5, 2008.

?

Do You Walk In The Rain?

1. Yes same as usual

62.8%
  2. Yes but shorter than usual

19.2%
  3. Yes but the dogs hate it

7.7%
  4. No I don't want to get wet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No the dogs hate the rain

10.3%
  1. AJ

AJ Guest

Do you walk your dogs when it's raining? Do they like the rain or not?

My lot love the rain we do our usual walks when it's raining, sometimes even have a longer walk because it's nice to be out when there's not many other people about. :eek:

2. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

There wasnt much choice today as its been raining constantly where we are all day long
    Toff seemed to like it , though he wont go into the garden if its raining , so no doubt we will again :)

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Maizie doesn't mind.. But Bridget detests the rain.. and I have to drag her so I put no the dogs don't like the rain.. But they like going in the car instead.

4. Puppy Love

Puppy Love PetForums Senior

We go out in the rain but Tillys not to keen at first....then she just doesn't care, but the rain has been so heavy and non stop that we don't stay out quite so long. Sadly our garden is just a big mud pit at the moment as we have just finished having an extention built and the garden has been completely churned up so Im sure you can imagine the mud.......aaahhhhh!!!

5. Sophiex

Sophiex PetForums VIP

I do indeed but he's only a pup so his walks are very short anyway. He hates going out in the garden to pee or to play when it's raining but seems not to mind going for walks in the rain. Good thing too as it's constantly raining in this country! :rolleyes:

6. mrsdusty

mrsdusty Guest

We walk as normal.

As the Norwegians say, there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing....

7. Insane

Insane PetForums Senior

I put my raincoat and wellies on everyday so it makes no difference to me and to be honest walking the dogs is the first thing I do in the morning so I don't even usually notice whether it is raining or not until I am out there!

Dogs don't seem to mind the rain, it just runs off the border terriers coat and Sid has no brains no feeling lol

8. AJ

AJ Guest

Perhaps thats why my lot love it so much! :rolleyes::D

9. Insane

Insane PetForums Senior

and why do you love it?

10. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

We just go out as normal, don't think my dogs neither like nor dislike the rain I don't think they care