DAF Raw Food Supplier (South East)

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by MarKalAm, Nov 16, 2009.

1. MarKalAm

MarKalAm PetForums Senior

Hi all
    Anyone in the South East interested in ordering from DAF (Durham Animal Foods) there is a lady called Hayley willing to deliver here. She has said the route she would most likely take is.. 'M25 across to Southend up to Chelmsford and across to the M11 at Bishops Stortford (thereabouts) up to Cambridge and on to the A1. I would rather not go out towards Colchester as it would be to far to get back onto the M11. Although if there was anyone out that way I would stop at the services at Bishops Stortford and they could always pick up from me there. If anybody is unsure then they can always ask.'
    Delivery min is £30, with £5 delivery charge. She will need at least people interested to start. Thought I'd let you know as I know a few people were interested in DAF products :)
    Her website is Home
    Her email is hayley@lincspets.co.uk

2. Michelle666

Michelle666 PetForums Senior

I would be very interested in this. I live in Essex (Thurrock!) next to Junction 29 M25.

My problem is, there is no one home during the day. So I would need to know when she would be delivering. Prices are fantastic! Would definatley consider this!

3. MarKalAm

MarKalAm PetForums Senior

Defo worth giving her an email/call, she's been really helpful to me. Heard good things about their products too. :thumbup1: